Ricoh this season (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Who is going to go up the Ricoh this season coming ?
With ACL offering CCFC rent free for a season even if Sisu are still in control and Sisu accept
the offer ?
There was those on here who said they would not go and watch ccfc outside the City with Sisu.
There was those on here who would not go again if Sisu was still owners.
I am not sure myself, its getting more confusing !!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SkyblueBazza

With ACL offering CCFC rent free for a season even if Sisu are still in control and Sisu accept
the offer ?
There was those on here who said they would not go and watch ccfc outside the City with Sisu.
There was those on here who would not go again if Sisu was still owners.
I am not sure myself, its getting more confusing !!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Much of it probably hot air IMO...most of them will be there.

RoboCCFC90

the offer ?
There was those on here who would not go again if Sisu was still owners. -

I for one will be if by the time of kick off we are still in Admin. The rent offer is only for the period while CCFC Ltd is in Admin under the control of PA not SISU it should be highlighted.

oakey

I for one will be if by the time of kick off we are still in Admin. The rent offer is only for the period while CCFC Ltd is in Admin under the control of PA not SISU it should be highlighted.
That is not clear from the statement issued. There was no use of the words, "only if".
You are assuming that to be true without confirmation.

RoboCCFC90

That is not clear from the statement issued. There was no use of the words, "only if".
You are assuming that to be true without confirmation.

Not according to Les Reid..

"#ACL tells me Ricoh rent free offer doesn't exclude Holdings as "would be for administrator to decide."They confirm it's only if co in admin."

sky_blue_up_north

I am really struggling here, I think its time for SISU to go, like most do. I am also a big fan of Not A Penny More. But my main objection has always been playing our home games outside of Coventry, and not using the arena that was build for us. At the moment I'm 70% sure I would get another season ticket IF and only if it's at the Ricoh. Anywhere else I will only be going to away games. So sad really.

skybluericoh

I am really struggling here, I think its time for SISU to go, like most do. I am also a big fan of Not A Penny More. But my main objection has always been playing our home games outside of Coventry, and not using the arena that was build for us. At the moment I'm 70% sure I would get another season ticket IF and only if it's at the Ricoh. Anywhere else I will only be going to away games. So sad really.

ditto, as we are now my plan is every away game, no home, I will struggle to go to the ricoh if sisu are still here. So sad that we have got into this position. Hope I never find out, but is this how a nasty divorce feels like?

mrbluesky87

Not me. I said at the end of last season that if SISU were still here I would not go and I will also not be buying merchandise. I just wonder how many others on here who said the same will stick to their guns? I know of many personally who will not be renewing season tickets but we need more of this to enforce change.

ccfc92

Not according to Les Reid..

"#ACL tells me Ricoh rent free offer doesn't exclude Holdings as "would be for administrator to decide."They confirm it's only if co in admin."

So basically if we are in admin, sisu can use the Ricoh. But if sisu bought Ltd, there would be a renegotiation on a rent deal? :S

ccfcway

when we are bottom half with a Pressley team in Jan, most people will be back to moaning about not going due to football reasons

:p

Sba180

tell you what. TF is going to look an even bigger arse if ccfc take the offer. After all, he did say we'd NEVER go back or words very similar

J

Jack Griffin

tell you what. TF is going to look an even bigger arse if ccfc take the offer. After all, he did say we'd NEVER go back or words very similar

I didn't see to be sure, but I believe he has a quite large arse.

Users who are viewing this thread