Robins on CWR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody listening? I have no speakers :(

Rich

News on the Trish Adudu show. Didn't mention MR in what was coming up.

dongonzalos

Asked by Richard Williams if he is planning on bringing more players in Robins said: “Yeah yeah, absolutely.

“We are still looking to strengthen.

“We have got plenty to do. There are active targets at the moment and we have just got to try and push that forward as quickly as we possibly can.”

Rich

Quite a number left to bring in.

Still looking to reshape and Balance.

Still quite a bit of work to do yet.

Active targets that they're trying to push forward asap.

The players look in decent shape at the moment.

Doyle will be a big influence with his experience.

Doyle is potentially captain *chuckles*.

Tour is important for team bonding.

Works closely with Widdrington on recruitment.

Performance analyst and interns put into recruitment department to aid recruiting the right people in right areas.

BE EXCITED, BACK US, WE'LL TRY TO ENTERTAIN AND BOUNCE STRAIGHT BACK.

Rich

Deffo. I like the performance analyst looking at recruitment as opposed to just getting players that they think will be good.

oucho

I like the sound of new recruitment - at least one more CM, another versatile defender and another winger would be on my list.

Rich

It was encouraging that he's brought lads in but he came across as far from satisfied and positive that they'll bring in more of the right players.

SkyBlueCRJ

I like the that a performance analyst has been brought in. Reduces the chance of us recruiting another drab crop of players. With up to 4-5 more players coming in, it's crucial that we lay the foundations first to ensure Robins gets it right first time round.

Rich

Definitely looking more prepared than we were this time last season!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Let's just hope Robins doesn't pee off halfway through the season again. I think if he'd have stayed we would've been challenging at the top of league1 at the least.

pastythegreat

Let's just hope Robins doesn't pee off halfway through the season again. I think if he'd have stayed we would've been challenging at the top of league1 at the least.
Yes agreed, when he is here he definitely seems to fit the club and vice versa!
He definitely has an understanding of how to win games with us.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

steve82

I'm hopeful of a few more coming in next week in time for the trip to Spain. He sounds like it's a important part of galvanising the squad so I think he will want as many there as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edgey95

Do you think robins will go if we don't bounce straight back to league 1?

steve82

Do you think robins will go if we don't bounce straight back to league 1?

I think a lot comes down to what happens in the next 12 months with regards to the Ricoh and and other things that may happen over that period.

I think he knows promotion is not a given out of this league and seems the be building for a 2 year plan.

Off the pitch will dictate more than on I feel. Oh and if he don't have a blood transfusion for white, royal blue, yellow, green, black/white.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Brylowes

Can't wait to see what our team looks like first game. Getting proper excited for the season now.
It's a bit like an illness among Football fans ain't it, similar to your first Fag of the day
You know it's gonna make you cough and splutter like a rusty old lawnmower, but you
Still can't wait to light it:emoji_persevere:

Mr Panda

Frustrates me when journalists don't take opportunities like this to ask about George Thomas, it's what most are concerned about.

The answer will be cagey but you can usually read a little into it!

mark82

Frustrates me when journalists don't take opportunities like this to ask about George Thomas, it's what most are concerned about.

The answer will be cagey but you can usually read a little into it!

Completely agree with this. Someone best ask tonight!

Garryb80

The Samaritans will be busy when Thomas doesn't re-sign. Backtrack a year and he was derided for missing an open goal at Swindon and nobody wanted him to start now he is the next Ronaldo. I would happily sign him back but not for ridiculous money when I feel he can be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread