Robins talksport (1 Viewer)

rexo87

just missed mark robins on talksport 2. Was anyone listening?

rexo87

Saw this on Facebook

Huge respect for what TW has achieved during the summer, preparation during preseason has helped put the Club in the position they are.

CCFC maintains a huge pull to players wanting to join the Club big name in this division.

CCFC needs all of its fans through the turnstiles to support the Club and give it the best chance of being successful.

Jodi Jones is a huge talent, MR wants JJ to keep going the way he is.

MR has admitted players may leave, wants to ensure that the Club has the right squad size.

Astute

Saw this on Facebook

Huge respect for what TW has achieved during the summer, preparation during preseason has helped put the Club in the position they are.

CCFC maintains a huge pull to players wanting to join the Club big name in this division.

CCFC needs all of its fans through the turnstiles to support the Club and give it the best chance of being successful.

Jodi Jones is a huge talent, MR wants JJ to keep going the way he is.

MR has admitted players may leave, wants to ensure that the Club has the right squad size.

I await some on here to accuse Robins of wanting everyone to forgive and forget everything that SISU have done to our club :rolleyes:

CovBurty

the best way to get the fans back is just keep winning. top of the league early is cool. maintaining that position is a sign of a champion. that's what City fans want is a winning successful team. I'm going to games. we've started playing football. credit to MR and his mate. fans want some belief. give us it Mark. Villa starting shit is keeping us entertained. give us a City Villa game next season and we can believe again.

CovBurty

He's a SISU puppet interested in lining their pockets. There is no benefit financial or otherwise of fans going to watch their team. NOPM.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
well I went to Notts Co game and I benefited from some beers and a bloody good feeling from beating a Nottingham team. just sayin

Hobo

And some people in predicting how cynical people will be and what they will post before anybody has even posted; are actually the ones perpetuating the devide amongst the fans.

Astute

And some people in predicting how cynical people will be and what they will post before anybody has even posted; are actually the ones perpetuating the devide amongst the fans.
I take it that you have missed the thread where I and others said the same as Robins. So we got accused of wanting to forgive and forget everything that SISU have done to our club.

It is as though some of us thrive on negativity and can't handle the positivity going on at our club at the moment.

rupert_bear

SISU ?? Are they still here ? Not heard a peep from our illustrious chairman for weeks, months even. Sure he will re-appear soon enough but of course he is not part of SISU is he, I forgot that.

Hobo

I take it that you have missed the thread where I and others said the same as Robins. So we got accused of wanting to forgive and forget everything that SISU have done to our club.

It is as though some of us thrive on negativity and can't handle the positivity going on at our club at the moment.
I won't forgive and I won't forget...but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the season ahead for what it will be. We should all want the club to be run on the right lines in order to prosper.

Nothing negative about my stance, but I am not going to be celebrating too early either. In fact I am not joining the promotion camp. I would rather assess it a game at a time. I am in the continuity camp, live within your own means and develop your own players. The short, medium and long term are important in any organisation and they are always fluid.

Yes fans attending will benefit the club, but the club has to respect its customers. I think progress is being made but it is one step forward one step back in certain areas.

Astute

I won't forgive and I won't forget...but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the season ahead for what it will be.

So who has said that they will forgive or forget?

A few have tried to twist wanting fan unity and giving 100% backing to our players as wanting to forgive and forget everything that SISU have done to us and our club.

So how could fan unity stop you from enjoying the season?

covcity4life

100% spot on

I have noticed any time a bit of positivity rears its head certain posters will bring up how other certain posters eill be negstive soon. And thrn its a likefest and all of a sudden the positivity has gone.

The SHFWHF stuff is a good example of it. Overkill

Just my 2 cents

skybluesam66

do be fair CC4l I think it is more SHFWF rather than SHFWHF most users are happy with the apostrophe
sorry for bringing a bit of negativity

in all seriousness, if we were now on 0 or 1 points, we would be getting 5-6 thousand today
I am now expecting 9-10 thousand

lets just hope we are not disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread