Robins (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

And if he wasn't in goal first two games we would of lost them for fuck sake striker misses loads of chances keeper makes one mistake it's all his fault

he didn't have a shot to save in the first game did he?

Mucca Mad Boys

It's a 46 game season, we're not even a tenth through it... We need a reaction though.

Marty

And if he wasn't in goal first two games we would of lost them for fuck sake striker misses loads of chances keeper makes one mistake it's all his fault

Would we? We didn't have a shot on target against us for the first 2 games.

CJ_covblaze

That's not my point.

My point is I cannot believe the assembled squad isn't more expensive than the previous 2 opponents' so either;

1. The recruitment was poor
2. Tactics were poor
3. Budgets are less relevant the lower you go
4. The results were not contingent with the season ahead

Again I agree (wtf is going on?). I don't doubt that Robins is better than the others we've had recently but I don't buy into the "messiah" tag. He is yet to be successful anywhere. Hopefully he will be here this season and beyond.

Adge

Wasn't the whole point of McNulty signing was to play of James Collins? Failed to sign Collins, or even a big powerful striker for him to play off. I don't think Sisu can be blamed for this situation. Players with decent pedigree for our division have been brought in and early, for once they have dipped their hand in their pockets, It just hasn't happened for us after some early promise. This is down to the playing side of things.
Have they dipped into their pockets or just got rid of last years misfits and replaced with lesser wages at a lesser level?

AlansEyes

Anyone think the CT has overblown Robins' comment of 'he should have stayed at home' for the first goal with regards to LOB? I took it as he was just saying that he should have stayed on his line, whereas the CT seems to be making out that he was livid and was basically saying 'that useless twat may as well have not turned up.'

wingy

Anyone think the CT has overblown Robins' comment of 'he should have stayed at home' for the first goal with regards to LOB? I took it as he was just saying that he should have stayed on his line, whereas the CT seems to be making out that he was livid and was basically saying 'that useless twat may as well have not turned up.'
Yep, a figure of speech.

robbiekeane

Although both connotations probably accurate

chiefdave

It never even crossed my mind that Robins might mean anything other than he should have stayed on his line. Unlike the Telegraph to try and whip up a frenzy with a non story.

Otis

It never even crossed my mind that Robins might mean anything other than he should have stayed on his line. Unlike the Telegraph to try and whip up a frenzy with a non story.
Yeah. I ONLY read it that way. Why would anyone read it any other way? It's a nonsense.

letsallsingtogether

Like it has been said before until the attitude of the ones at the top changes we will never have any success no matter who our manager is.

They all come here full of life with new ideas etc only to be bled dry even before they get to Ryton.
The club is toxic and no one is immune.

PUSB..........

CJ_covblaze

That's how it's meant to be taken isn't it? What I immediately thought anyway!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm nearly 65 ;)
giphy.gif

AlansEyes

It was just the CT's social media commments of things like 'Robins is not happy!' that made me think they were trying to make more of it than there actually was. I didn't read that quote and think, 'wow, he's not happy' I just thought he was calmly making a point rather than having a pop at LOB.

ccfcway

Agree. Some are missing the obvious. We played badly last two games but still could have been at least two points better off if O'Brien hadn't let two goals in. Early days.

is the obvious that we lost the last game 0-2, so how is that totally O'Briens fault ?, we didn't score and conceded another with shocking defending.

CJ_covblaze

is the obvious that we lost the last game 0-2, so how is that totally O'Briens fault ?, we didn't score and conceded another with shocking defending.

No argument there.

Users who are viewing this thread