Rooney Dropped (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Rooney has been dropped for the Slovenia game in favour of Eric Dier, Henderson will be captain

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Rooney's been dropped

giphy.gif

Henderson is captain

giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

Coleen is not happy, she has said they are not arsed about money easy to say with about £50 million in the bank.

But if I was him I would retire from international football tonight.

Hadji10

About time. Good player in his day but he's a waste of a selection now. Both Man Utd and England look a lot more fluid without him.

no_loyalty

About time. Good player in his day but he's a waste of a selection now. Both Man Utd and England look a lot more fluid without him.

I wouldn't even have him in the squad, by the time the next world cup comes round, he will probably be playing a handful of games a season

Terry Gibson's perm

He started his career early and is finished early as players only have so many games in their legs.

He will be the leading scorer for a long time though.

Otis

Why did Southgate totally back him after Saturday and then drop him?

Influenced by public opinion perhaps?

Henderson as captain seems rather odd. Would have thought Cahill as obvious choice.

CJ_covblaze

Has to be Cahill imo. Only have to go back to the performance in Berlin to see what he can do. Rooney's been an excellent servant to his country and I would still have him in the squad for the time being but the time has come for him to be coming off the bench with 10-20 minutes to go, not as a starter.

Gazolba

Dropped because he is useless then they bring him on as a sub to 'save us'. The result? He is still useless.

Users who are viewing this thread