Rose to Motherwell (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

First Bury hung around the exit swooping on our old players, now Motherwell?

I thought he'd go back to the US.

steve82

Motherwell finished 4th bottom last year in 9th, and also 4pts off bottom spot... they had the second worse defensive record in the SPL only bottom club Inverness cally were worse by 2 goals.

I don't fancy there chances again if Bigi and Rose are the ones to protect the defence....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Motherwell finished 4th bottom last year in 9th, and also 4pts off bottom spot... they had the second worse defensive record in the SPL only bottom club Inverness cally were worse by 2 goals.

I don't fancy there chances again if Bigi and Rose are the ones to protect the defence....

you said slade was messiah so have been wrong before. maybe rose bigi will work out well for motherwell. after all slade didnt know what bigi did so thats kinda like an endorsement.

steve82

you said slade was messiah so have been wrong before. maybe rose bigi will work out well for motherwell. after all slade didnt know what bigi did so thats kinda like an endorsement.

Ok so I was wrong once..... blah blah.
Don't mean I'm wrong in every time I have a opinion.
Sure there will be times, I am only human

I am curious to whats your order of love... is TM first or Bigi?

Because Bigi stepped up to play a blinder at Wembley dont make him automatically class. His form was indifferent, especially in the first half of the season when he featured regular.

covcity4life

Ok so I was wrong once..... blah blah.
Don't mean I'm wrong in every time I have a opinion.
Sure there will be times, I am only human

I am curious to whats your order of love... is TM first or Bigi?

Because Bigi stepped up to play a blinder at Wembley dont make him automatically class. His form was indifferent, especially in the first half of the season when he featured regular.
i could say same for you. who do you hate more? tm or bigi?

lifeskyblue

I think Bigi is more likely to have a positive influence for Motherwell than rose. The latter is for me a journeyman footballer; will give his all but is average at best. Bigi on the other hand has ability too play at a decent level but always has a bad pass or 3 in him.

covcity4life

say bigi and rose will be shit for motherwell=ok
say that might not be true and they might do well =Another thread on it's way, all of the fucking time. Can you stop it?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
say bigi and rose will be shit for motherwell=ok
say that might not be true and they might do well =Another thread on it's way, all of the fucking time. Can you stop it?

giphy.gif

Seriously, stop it. I know you want to try and point score against Steve82 whenever you can but it's boring. The same as when you kept trying to make out stupot was a racist.

Stop it, it's boring and it's every other thread. You know exactly what I was referring to.

Keep this about Rose going to Motherwell.

covcity4life

when losing throw in the race card hahaha

unfounded,unproven. i might have to report your post.

p.s my post was about rose and bigi,replying to steve who brought up bigi not me hahaah.

Nick

Administrator

p.s my post was about rose and bigi,replying to steve who brought up bigi not me hahaah.

No, you brought up slade.

Seriously, just stop with the act. It's every thread and it's boring.

Grendel

Actually 2 other posters mentioned Bigi before he did

steve82

No, you brought up slade.

Seriously, just stop with the act. It's every thread and it's boring.

I'll second that.... it's very boring.
He's on a forum where people have opinions but he don't like opinions that differ to his views.

Its probably you to be fair

I think that's very unkind!!
I think he's just challenged and misunderstood half the time.

covcity4life

Love can be cruel sometimes. X X

Best of luck to Andy Rose, hope he's recovered from his injury and it works.

yeh agree, he always tried hard. and who will forget that tony yeboah goals vs bradford?!

CovBurty

if Motherwell take another couple of City players to compliment useless Bigi and Rose then they are deffo relegation material. More fool them. imo

CovBurty

One of our best players until he got injured. Good luck to him up there.
good luck to him and Motherwell. if they brought Bigi on the strength of one cup final game then they are in for a shock. imo. Rose injured too long to fully judge.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Rose was a shining light at the end of last season when many players were underperforming.

I don't think he really got going this season but I still think he can be a really good asset to a team. I wanted to see more of him to be honest.

Best of luck Mr nomad.

oucho

Quality of the Scottish prem is so bad now they have to poach relegated league 1 players.

Rose waan't poached, we released him, which, if anything, makes Motherwell/SPL look even worse.

Good luck lad, thanks for your efforts for us. Honest enough pro even if it didn't work out. He did try which is more that can be said for many of our players in the last few years.

chiefdave

Have any of our backroom staff ended up at Motherwell? Seems an odd place for two of our players to move to.

Astute

Rose waan't poached, we released him, which, if anything, makes Motherwell/SPL look even worse.

He was decent for us until he got injured. Then he never got back up to speed. Maybe he never got fully over his injury.
Quality of the Scottish prem is so bad now they have to poach relegated league 1 players.
So every player in a relegated side is poor?
Rose and bigi bossing the spl, deffo high quality that spl
I thought you admitted that you was trying to wind people up by saying Bigi is shit. Well here you go again. So is he shit or not? Our manager supposedly knows what he is doing. He wanted to keep him.

So we only keep decent players and get rid of the crap ones. If so Tudgay was worth keeping last season. Did he ever see Rose at full fitness? Was he the type of player he wanted?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
be interesting to see how they do up there wonder will rose get hs game tho, if they keep him fit and up to scratch hell do well for them.

Users who are viewing this thread