Rose to Motherwell (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

He was decent for us until he got injured. Then he never got back up to speed. Maybe he never got fully over his injury.

So every player in a relegated side is poor?

I thought you admitted that you was trying to wind people up by saying Bigi is shit. Well here you go again. So is he shit or not? Our manager supposedly knows what he is doing. He wanted to keep him.

So we only keep decent players and get rid of the crap ones. If so Tudgay was worth keeping last season. Did he ever see Rose at full fitness? Was he the type of player he wanted?
He is shit

I was winding up when I implied he was to blame for our two relegations.

Damn you are still going on about it a week later, you fell for it hard.

Astute

He is shit

I was winding up when I implied he was to blame for our two relegations.

Damn you are still going on about it a week later, you fell for it hard.
So you agreed with most others that he did well after our last manager change. This included playing well at Wembley. Now you are back to saying shit.

I haven't fallen for anything. Have certainly noticed you keep contradicting yourself though.

I suppose you know more than Robins as well as he wanted to keep him.and got rid of the crap players.

Grendel

I suppose you know more than Robins as well as he wanted to keep him.and got rid of the crap players.

Well he didn't want to keep him too hard. A reduced terms take it or leave it offer. Ironically then you defend s player who was rejected by said manager so by your thought process must be crap.

Astute

Well he didn't want to keep him too hard. A reduced terms take it or leave it offer. Ironically then you defend s player who was rejected by said manager so by your thought process must be crap.
Thought I would look at what you have to say for once. As usual a waste of time. Might as well waste a bit more time replying.

We are now Division 4. Robins will have an even more tighter budget. He offered what he could. He can't afford to break his budget. He knew who he wanted to keep and who he wanted to release. He released the shit and tried to keep who he wanted. He has kept enough of his budget to bring in his targets. He can't afford to pay over what he has budgeted for players. And if a player not under contract wants to leave there is not a lot he can do. It doesn't make a player shit or mean Robins doesn't want him.

Grendel

Thought I would look at what you have to say for once. As usual a waste of time. Might as well waste a bit more time replying.

We are now Division 4. Robins will have an even more tighter budget. He offered what he could. He can't afford to break his budget. He knew who he wanted to keep and who he wanted to release. He released the shit and tried to keep who he wanted. He has kept enough of his budget to bring in his targets. He can't afford to pay over what he has budgeted for players. And if a player not under contract wants to leave there is not a lot he can do. It doesn't make a player shit or mean Robins doesn't want him.

So why, according to bigiaramana and his agent did robins offer a reduced deal off a deal where he was already very poorly paid?

Do you think he's offered George Thomas reduced terms?

As for rose when have you ever seen him play last season?

SkyBlue_Bear83

So you agreed with most others that he did well after our last manager change. This included playing well at Wembley. Now you are back to saying shit.

I haven't fallen for anything. Have certainly noticed you keep contradicting yourself though.

I kind of feel bad for trolling now seeing how you have reacted, I wouldn't have done it had I known people would get this upset.

Astute

I kind of feel bad for trolling now seeing how you have reacted, I wouldn't have done it had I known people would get this upset.
Upset? No.

Had enough of people who will say anything except for admitting they were wrong? Yes.

Sky Blue Kid

200.gif

Astute

You seem pretty upset, why else continue to go on about something I said like a month ago.
Because you are still contradicting yourself. And when questioned you say you are a troll. How about getting a room with Grendel. You two are well matched.

Grendel

Because you are still contradicting yourself. And when questioned you say you are a troll. How about getting a room with Grendel. You two are well matched.

No we just prove you've looked an arse and you go on for ever trying to justify your stance.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You ca t flip flop opinions and then say i was just trolling

Juggernaight used to do that with reda and burge.
I didn't, that is the lie that is being told.

I implied bigi was the reason we got relegated from the championship and league one, which everyone correctly brushed off as being tongue in cheek and not serious.

astute was the only one who thought I was being serious when I told him it wasn't he thinks he has caught me out and still bangs on about it several weeks later.

Astute

I didn't, that is the lie that is being told.

I implied bigi was the reason we got relegated from the championship and league one, which everyone correctly brushed off as being tongue in cheek and not serious.

astute was the only one who thought I was being serious when I told him it wasn't he thinks he has caught me out and still bangs on about it several weeks later.
Yeah OK.

Just remember everyone on here can read. Most can remember. Some have a problem comprehending like yourself though.You said Bigi was shit and had a poor time with us last season. Then you saw how many said how well he played under Robins and how well he plaued at Wembley. You then said you was only joking. And now nobody knows what the truth is when you say anything.

Last edited:

Grendel

Yeah OK.

Just remember everyone on here can read. Most can remember. Some have a problem comprehending like yourself though.You said Bigi was shit and had a poor time with us last season. Then you saw how many said how well he played under Robins and how well he plaued at Wembley. You then said you was only joking. And now nobody knows what the truth is when you say anything.

Who else on this forum thought he was being serious then?

SkyBlue_Bear83

No I said I was joking when I implied he was to blame for relegation, I didn't think I needed to state it but you thought I was being serious. What you have posted is a lie but I get that you need to stick by it to save face as otherwise your whole argument which you've been fighting for the last week completely falls down.

SkyBlue_Bear83

SkyBlueBear
2 seasons, 2 relegations as a permanent Coventry player. The bigirmana legacy.
Astute Ah yes all the fault of Bigi :banghead:
SkyBlueBear
Maybe in a few years he will rejoin and say he has unfinished business, then we can be relegated to conference.
Astute And here was me thinking our relegations were down to SISU.
SkyBlueBear
All I'm saying is there is a patter emerging, in the last 15 years we only get relegated when bigirimana is on permanent contract here. Coincidence?
Astute And all the patter is coming from you.

So do you blame Bigi for us getting relegated?

Bet you would have blamed him if we would have lost at Wembley although he had a good game.
I then decided it had gone far enough and told him no I didn't think Bigi was to blame for us being relegated and I wasn't being serious when I implied Bigirimana had been to blame for our relegation. I thanked him for taking the bait.

ajsccfc Two relegations in 20 years with white stripes on the kit too, a lesson for us all

At least this guy got it ^

Make up your own minds people, a cheeky tongue in cheek jibe based on the fact that Bigirimana has now been relegated twice with us which Astute badly misinterpreted as serious. Or did I genuinely think Bigirimana was to blame for our two relegations and then I decided to backtrack when I seen how others said he had played well under Robins.

SkyBlue_Bear83

And that is the only bullshit you have come out with on the matter?
Show me the evidence then instead of keep saying it. Repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true. Present your case.

You've embarrassed yourself mate, the quotes are back there on my previous post.

Astute

Show me the evidence then instead of keep saying it. Repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true. Present your case.

You've embarrassed yourself mate, the quotes are back there on my previous post.
Present my case?

Are you saying that you never said Bigi was shit last season and then admitted he wasn't shit last season when others said he wasn't, then saying you only said it to wind me up?

I'm not wound up. Just had enough of people bullshitting. On the other hand if someone makes a mistake and admits it or apologises for their bullshitting in some way I will back them all the way even if we normally don't see eye to eye.

I prefer a thief to a liar. You know when something has gone missing with a thief....

SkyBlue_Bear83

Present my case?

Are you saying that you never said Bigi was shit last season and then admitted he wasn't shit last season when others said he wasn't, then saying you only said it to wind me up?

I'm not wound up. Just had enough of people bullshitting. On the other hand if someone makes a mistake and admits it or apologises for their bullshitting in some way I will back them all the way even if we normally don't see eye to eye.

I prefer a thief to a liar. You know when something has gone missing with a thief....
I never said any of that.

I said he wasnt to blame for our relegation and wasn't being serious when I implied he was to blame for our last two relegations

Was not me saying he was or wasn't shit.

Note you were still the only one who thought I was being serious.

So yes you are the liar and bullshitter unless you can prove otherwise.

Last edited:

Astute

Too wound up to show you anything. You should know as you told me so.

Users who are viewing this thread