Ross Kemp - Fight against ISIS (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

To be fair to RK, he is an actual "hard man" off screen/real life I believe? He gets in some gritty situations.

Unlike Danny Dyer and the like.

Otis

I watched some on Sunday.

It is quite good, though he lacks the skills of an experienced top notch reporter.

Guessing though that most of those wouldn't have gone this close to the front line.

Nathccfc

I watched one half of the Reggie Yates documentary the other day and that was interesting, in fact the documentary he did on racism in Russia was a good one, a definite eye opener!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I watched one half of the Reggie Yates documentary the other day and that was interesting, in fact the documentary he did on racism in Russia was a good one, a definite eye opener!

Yeah, on the radio I thought he was a bellend but his documentaries are good!

Nathccfc

Never really had an opinion on Reggie Yates, but I enjoy his documentaries. Quite like louis theroux and some of the ones he does aswell

Nick

Administrator
Never really had an opinion on Reggie Yates, but I enjoy his documentaries. Quite like louis theroux and some of the ones he does aswell

He comes across as a nice, genuine bloke when you see him on the documentaries. There are the recent ones about the Mexican Police and the American Prison. He gets stuck in!

Lous Theroux is great, I can't understand how he has the front for some of his questions sometimes.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reggie Yates ones are a very good watch & he comes across as a very decent bloke.

The one in Russia was awful, lucky they haven't got a World Cup anytime soon.....,

The bit that stuck with me from it & I haven't watched it for a bit 6months was when the Russian bloke was giving him a hard time for being black & Reggie tells him his grandfather I think was white & the bloke can't comprehend it gets all confused & gives him more grief!

Anyone seen the one where he meets that preacher/prophet in South Africa? Bloke makes a mint lives a footballers lifestyle by getting money off people to realise the 'devil' from inside them!

Also week after when he follows the ambulance service around Joburg people getting shot & stabbed left right & centre he works on a A&E ward on a Friday night guy comes in who's been shot in the head doctor gets Yates to stick his finger in the hole in the guy's head!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Anyone manage to watch it tonight? Superb TV and truly eye opening. If you have sky see if you can get it on catchup if you haven't seen it.

Planning on watching tonight, do enjoy & like Ross Kemp interesting he went out as about 9 months back on Twitter someone asked him about doing a doc on IS but he said was way too dangerous. Would imagine this was well organised & controlled!

Otis

i thought it looked a bit forced and forged in places
Yeah, I got that feeling too.

No idea why he had to keep telling us every time a sniper's bullet went overhead.

He kept telling us how dangerous it was yet seemingly didn't appear too worried.

I still enjoyed it though.

Users who are viewing this thread