Round of applause..... (1 Viewer)

NINOOVCOV

Hi fellow Cov fans, just wanted to mention that with all the shit that is happening behind the scenes with them wankers sisu, and all the gossip thats going round that Cov are going down, normally this would have an effect on the team, but it seems to have given the team a fighting spirit we haven't seen in ages, yes there are not the best team in the world but im enjoying the spirit in the team that AT has given. I really never expected anything last night and maybe a draw against forest so a round of applause to the team for that, lets hope it continues. I didn't half jump up last night when Cov scored, :D

BenInTurin

Facebook User
AT really has to be applauded for the spirit he has created in the squad, he's also showing that he's not afraid to make changes at half time if it's not going right. I think that was a major problem under both CC and AB where they didn't have a plan 'b' even with bigger and (maybe) better squads. AT just needs to sort out getting right for the first half now!

NINOOVCOV

I agree, Cov seem to have better second halfs, at the moment, showing AT is making the right decisions at halftime. Its a shame that we missed that pen, and let in that last minute goal a few weeks ago, if it wasn't for them mistakes...

ccfcway

Lets hope we build on this on Saturday

Doncaster

" team in trouble"
"a new manager"
"cant get a win from anywhere"

exactly the sort of game we normally turn up to bearing gifts

Nonleagueherewecome

Lets hope we build on this on Saturday

Doncaster

" team in trouble"
"a new manager"
"cant get a win from anywhere"

exactly the sort of game we normally turn up to bearing gifts

Sounds like Forest before we played them!

Skyblueloyal

Also while I was driving into work last night, dont know how many fans we had at Leeds but all you could hear in the second half was them constantly singing, I never heard Leeds once........ I take my hat off to all that were there think they earned the point for us

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

sky blue john

Over the years we have tended to be a second half team so I have always seen it as a positive if we get to half time having not conceded. Knowing we will be better in the second half.

NINOOVCOV

Also while I was driving into work last night, dont know how many fans we had at Leeds but all you could hear in the second half was them constantly singing, I never heard Leeds once........ I take my hat off to all that were there think they earned the point for us

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

its amazing the noise 400 cov fans make:D

Platt_The_Donkey

Thinking we had lost 1-0 and being slightly pissed off, it was nice flicking onto the Sky Sports Goal Centre to see 1-1 F/T .........the tables have turned.....Richard Wood, the new Sky Blue Hero?

Users who are viewing this thread