Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (2 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

There has been no meeting. None story.

ccfc92

Can somebody post a football friends gif?

giphy.gif

skybluedan

Would love it to be true but for time being will think it's one of the usual losers making something out of nothing

italiahorse

But we'd be expected to welcome owners who happily move teams around the country and base their finances on high debt and companies registered in the Caymens :banghead:

Wasps fans asked on 'Renegade Wasps' Facebook what they think of the move and all responding are happy with it.
If their not bothered why would you be ?
You need to let it go. It's wearing you down.

rob9872

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please let this be true. But I doubt it

Moff

Heard similar. But the agreement is with Wasps.
Their all just waiting to pick up the pieces.
Still got to wait for Sisu to give up the ghost.

Hahaha, do you keep telling yourself your perfect fairytale in the hope it will come true.

£50 bet to Charity our next owners will not be Wasps. If it's Wasps I pay, if not you pay. Put your money where your mouth is instead of bullshit rumours.

italiahorse

Hahaha, do you keep telling yourself your perfect fairytale in the hope it will come true.

£50 bet to Charity our next owners will not be Wasps. If it's Wasps I pay, if not you pay. Put your money where your mouth is instead of bullshit rumours.
Sorry, to clarify I meant the Hoffman Elliott agreement is with Wasps.

Moff

Sorry to clarify meant the Hoffman Elliott agreement is with Wasps.

Well if that's the case, then I apologise for the misunderstanding and ask, what agreement with Wasps? Them to take over with Wasps blessing or something else?

(I will graciously say I am sure you enjoyed seeing your team beat mine today........damn)

italiahorse

Well if that's the case, then I apologise for the misunderstanding and ask, what agreement with Wasps? Them to take over with Wasps blessing or something else?
I have not got any more details just got the Hoff/Elliot rumour.
I'd guess it would be the makings of a long term deal tying us into the Ricoh.

CCFC_Charlie

Wasps fans asked on 'Renegade Wasps' Facebook what they think of the move and all responding are happy with it.
If their not bothered why would you be ?
You need to let it go. It's wearing you down.

Well, he was simply pointing out that these owners have a history of moving teams around. He didn't even mention Wasps fans reactions to the move but you couldn't wait to jump in and defend them. I suppose that if Wasps owners took us over and moved us to Lincoln you'd be ok with that? I also naturally assume that you were in full support of our move to Northampton, yes?

rybccfc

Well, he was simply pointing out that these owners have a history of moving teams around. He didn't even mention Wasps fans reactions to the move but you couldn't wait to jump in and defend them. I suppose that if Wasps owners took us over and moved us to Lincoln you'd be ok with that? I also naturally assume that you were in full support of our move to Northampton, yes?
If they moved them to lincoln wud be a damn lot easier for me lol

The Reverend Skyblue

I just can't sleep tonight. I've been watching the masters golf and now watching Cov videos from way back when we were good.
Am I still on a high from the bloody Checkatrade final ?
or can't I sleep because we've won 3 out the last 4
Last night I dreamt I was Ian Bothams bowling coach, how random is that but I still only got 3 hours kip.
God I'm struggling for some peaceful zzzzzzzz's

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

I have heard some very reliable rumours recently , but there is a post on the fans forum with photos etc , documentation blurred out for legal reasons. basically Hoffman Elliot and 2 other businessmen from Coventry have agreed a deal to take the club over , and there are a couple of things left to iron out still .
If it happens il accept the apologies later , if it don't then il apologies then
One of the other guys JN?

BrisbaneBronco

One of the other guys JN?
Am guessing that its all Bullshit, but something has to change soon, merely because we will be homeless in 12 months. As for Elliott and Hoffman, be careful what you wish for. One of them has connections to our previous owners and was responsible for facilitating the handover of shares to SISU. Also how on earth are small time Joe, Hoffman and 2 other Coventry Businessmen going to be able to fund the club to the extent needed, not to mention pay off SISU.

pipkin73

Depends on who the other two business men are. Should have more money than the trust so more chance (but still think none)

Users who are viewing this thread