Rumours of "Big News" Coming Today..... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Who's heard what then ?

Dribs and drabs on Facebook and Twitter of people supposedly in the know saying Big News is apparently coming our way today, as usual, nobody willing to say where they heard it, or wether the news is positive or negative so I'm massively taking it with a pinch of salt...

Anybody heard anything ? I'll keep this thread updated of anything that seems like it be more than a rumour.

ajsccfc

P8tHGcG.png

Nick

Administrator
Elliott is already tanking the jag to drive around collecting shares and shaking hands.

If we are going back in time I had best dust the rockports off and phone people's house phones to tell them to get their ben sherman shirts and spliffy jeans cleaned as we are out for a few bacardi breezers tonight.

Sky Blue Kid

Who's heard what then ?

Dribs and drabs on Facebook and Twitter of people supposedly in the know saying Big News is apparently coming our way today, as usual, nobody willing to say where they heard it, or wether the news is positive or negative so I'm massively taking it with a pinch of salt...

Anybody heard anything ? I'll keep this thread updated of anything that seems like it be more than a rumour.

I don't blame anyone that keeps schtum if they've heard rumours. They get f**king slaughtered by the nobs on here.

AFCCOVENTRY

Elliott is already tanking the jag to drive around collecting shares and shaking hands.

If we are going back in time I had best dust the rockports off and phone people's house phones to tell them to get their ben sherman shirts and spliffy jeans cleaned as we are out for a few bacardi breezers tonight.

He only needs to visit Joy to pick up all the shares. Easier job this time round.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread