Rumours of "Big News" Coming Today..... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

You're such a drama queen. An ex footballer, hockey player and public entertainer with absolutely no issue launching into expletive-laden rants but you daren't post a rumour for fear of internet forum backlash.
giphy.gif

Since when or where did I post that I wouldn't post a "Rumour?"
I said, "Thick lad", I have spoken to people that wouldn't dare post rumours on here for fear of being slaughtered.
Btw. jealous of what I've done in the past eh?
My name isn't Grendel... I have actually done what I claim.

Sky Blue Kid

You're such a drama queen. An ex footballer, hockey player and public entertainer with absolutely no issue launching into expletive-laden rants but you daren't post a rumour for fear of internet forum backlash.
giphy.gif

Anyone else you'd like to Troll? Or are you happy being jealous of me?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Esoterica

Since when or where did I post that I wouldn't post a "Rumour?"
I said, "Thick lad", I have spoken to people that wouldn't dare post rumours on here for fear of being slaughtered.
Btw. jealous of what I've done in the past eh?
My name isn't Grendel... I have actually done what I claim.
Which bit of "Some people hear rumours, but are too scared of saying anything on here for fear of getting a new a**e ripped" don't you understand Nick? I've been told by friends of rumours but daren't say anything, especially on here.

Sky Blue Kid

If that's how you read it good luck to you! And since when have I been scared to speak my mind on here? Keep dreaming sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread