Russell Slade !!! (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Hope he is still in charge when we play them next season, will be an easy 3 points

skybluetony176

Eel do OK there. It's the best Plaice for him as long as he doesn't Tench up and drop a Pollock.

Seriously though, although I feel he was a huge mistake for us and it catalyzed our relegation I wish him all the best even though I'm not his biggest fin, err I mean fan ;)

skyblueeyesrevisited

He will trawl the depths to catch some whoppers like the little known African whale (Yakubu Orca Piscatorial). But ultimately they will be sunk without a trace. Amen

better days

He actually started here reasonably well and I remember our crowd chanting his name over the first few games
But after 3 or 4 games his team selections became insane

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Then we drew with Peterborough and Bolton who both got very late equalizers and beat Brighton U23 3-0 in the Checkatrade
It was downhill after that though..........

Fair point - but all they demonstrated for me was a failure to see out games. Venus the snake managed more wins than Slade.

If Slade hadn't of come in - we would be staying up. We would of been better off playing without a manager than that handjob!

ccfc92

62470822.jpg

torchomatic

Hardly a swipe, he just said going to Coventry was a mistake. I think everyone thinks that, not just him.

torchomatic

“I moved on to Charlton, where it didn’t work out. Coventry, if I’m honest, wasn’t a good decision for me. I’ll make sure I do the homework this time.”

ccfc92

What was the swipe?

The 56-year-old admits his move to the Ricoh Arena was a mistake and that he didn’t do his homework before taking the job last December.

“I moved on to Charlton, where it didn’t work out. Coventry, if I’m honest, wasn’t a good decision for me. I’ll make sure I do the homework this time.”

Hardly a full on right hook.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'll be honest, if this guy was my manager, I don't think even I could take him seriously!

Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Stockport+County+5lhLZYhpKPFl.jpg

In all seriousness though, he is a nice bloke, and I do wish him all the best for the future. No matter what you think of him, CCFC isn't exactly the easiest job in the world...

Users who are viewing this thread