Ryan Hayne's miss (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

The easiest chance of the game 2 yards out heads into the ground and it goes over the bar, unlucky but should have scored

stupot07

He had a player all over his back, probably should have been a pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Travs

Possible penalty, buts lets face it, any other player city player on the pitch today missed that and they would be getting utterly slated....

pusbccfc

He wasn't the only one to miss a chance.

Kingokings204

Getting a draw today would of papered over the cracks. Lost 1-3 and fair enough score line to me.

Kingokings204

Also I will say I don't mind losing today as Bristol city are a good team and top of the league but losing to crewe rochdale and scunny are the ones that annoy me.

olderskyblue

I think he got caught between trying to shin it in or head it in, and did neither

WestEndAgro

My initial thoughts were penalty, I appealed for it at the time and still think he was shoved from behind, if he wasn't I'm not sure how he missed it ?

ccfc92

We wouldn't have conceded the third goal if the score was 2-2. We would caught out for the third by pushing up trying to secure the equaliser with Webster playing as an additional striker.

Do you honestly believe that?

Being 2-0 up at home to Crawley, there's no way we'd let them score 2 in 5 mins, and draw 2-2.

Users who are viewing this thread