Ryan Haynes transfer bids (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Saw it too.

His contract is up at the end of the season isn't it? Surely they would be snapping hands off for money.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep £18;71 - just won't have a left back for Wycombe game, but hey - let's sell him?!

Otis

I said there would be interest in Haynes and I think it would be in our best interest to let him go.

He struggles defensively and his contract is up. Sell, sell, sell!

As long as we can get a replacement in of course. Would say the same for Willis too.

steve82

If it's allowed to be reinvested....Sell sell sell.... not a left back, would need to develop as a midfielder which he could do well but we're unlikely to play him there so cash in and wheeler deal.

Gaz71

After how he played on Saturday I'd happily drive him to Norwich, shocking display, didn't beat his man once and constantly gave away possession.

P

patsy123ccfc

Getting rid of Haynes for me is the nail in the coffin. He is the only premier league class player in my opinion.

I watched him at youth level too.

He is fast, good on the ball, and can thread a pass through the eye of a needle.

He is like a Ashley Cole with a vitamin D deficiency, with the added advantage he can play as a winger.

Joelly

Always rated Haynes, gets a lot of stick on here like all of our academy players unfortunately. Yes his weakness is concentration as he can get caught out, but he's very technically gifted and can take the ball round people and score better than most 'left-backs'.

Given the interest from Championship clubs, he is a lot better than he is made out to be, and I think he will have a good career.

dongonzalos

Good defender who will prove a lot of his doubters wrong whereever he plays. As long as he plays fir a sustained period of time.

Johnnythespider

Never mind the Wycombe game, the rest of the season. Especially while Stokes is stuck in his cycle of being back on the grass then plays a game for the U23 and then vanishes off the face of the earth for another few months
Stokes is a bit of a mystery, do we have to pay more when he hits a certain number of first team games.

NorthernWisdom

Good defender who will prove a lot of his doubters wrong whereever he plays. As long as he plays fir a sustained period of time.
This thread worries me, as assumed I'd be in the minority...

Anyway, reckon he'll go one of two ways, in that it seems to be confidence for him as much as anything. He's as likely to go the way of Hussey, as he is to have a half-decent career.

Can't help but feel he's patently unsuited to our current circumstances however, so a move's best all round.

Users who are viewing this thread