Sambou (1 Viewer)

higgs

How much compensation did we receive from Everton?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Kieran Crowley tweeted earlier saying we got good deal for sambou .. was undisclosed though.

Kieran Crowley is CCFC's Trump.

"A great deal, the best deal."

His Twitter hissy fits tell you all you need to know about the reliability of his opinions, he didn't just drink the Kool Aid, he filled his pool with it. Let's be honest here, Crowley knows what Crowley was told and that's what he repeats. His job was literally making the club look good, he's not some fan insider.

Nick

Administrator

His Twitter hissy fits tell you all you need to know about the reliability of his opinions, he didn't just drink the Kool Aid, he filled his pool with it. Let's be honest here, Crowley knows what Crowley was told and that's what he repeats. His job was literally making the club look good, he's not some fan insider.
Can't.blame him for the big fence!

trevelfarandwide

Any ideas on how Sambou is getting on at Everton? Very talented lad, despite the ego.

SkyBlueScottie

he was actually stating that Venus got a good deal for him, and is confident Venus would get a decent deal for Stephenson / Harries... He also stated Andersen did the deal for Maddison and was very concerned about making up the shortfall in funds.

SlowerThanPlatt

Any ideas on how Sambou is getting on at Everton? Very talented lad, despite the ego.

He's only scored one goal for them and that was in a pre-season tournament against Celtic. I don't think he's even been in their squads for about 3 months. They've recently signed Dominic Calwert-Lewin from Sheffield United (19) and rumoured to be signing Ademola Lookman from Charlton for £10m (also 19). His days look numbered and he's only been there for a few months, shame really as he's a talented player but I guess his agent knows best!

Nick

Administrator
He's only scored one goal for them and that was in a pre-season tournament against Celtic. I don't think he's even been in their squads for about 3 months. They've recently signed Dominic Calwert-Lewin from Sheffield United (19) and rumoured to be signing Ademola Lookman from Charlton for £10m (also 19). His days look numbered and he's only been there for a few months, shame really as he's a talented player but I guess his agent knows best!

giphy.gif

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Like alot of you players with a bit talent in lower leagues, agents get you a deal knowing he wasnt going cut it there makes fast buck hell prob end up going back down leagues try get himself back up again on a steady contract and playing career, agents gotta love um ha!

Skyblueweeman

And that's why the game is screwed. The likelihood of those two new youngsters they're looking at brining in next will probably end up the same way in 12 months.

Manchester_sky_blue

And that's why the game is screwed. The likelihood of those two new youngsters they're looking at brining in next will probably end up the same way in 12 months.

I think Lookman will go straight in to the Everton first team but the Sheff Utd kid will likely end up rotting in the reserves.

ccfchoi87

How dare Everton sign a player with an undisclosed fee? I thought we were the only team to do that, they must have terrible owners!

georgehudson

Everton, in common with all of the clubs who operate the 'megalomania rule',
now have 92 full time pro's.
The stupid stockpiling of players is ridiculuous.

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User

Will stick up for Bas here, what a ridiculous statement. You clearly don't know him, he's one of the nicest lads I've ever met! My Mum was his head of year when he was at school, she and others she worked with speak glowingly of him.

And also, if you'd reject 3k a week to stay at this shower of shit you must be mad! £150,000 a year or something, madness.

Users who are viewing this thread