Samuel signs for Gillingham on loan (1 Viewer)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Fair play, great signing for them. The thing in our favour is that many of our back 6/7 (RCC, Phillips, Stokes, Martin, Fleck) will know his strengths so we can use that to our advantage.

Terry Gibson's perm

Quick get Adrian Durham to have a show on it tonight another team are cheating and signing loan players.

SlowerThanPlatt

Gillingham could possibly line up with 3 ex Cov strikers next week.

Didn't Donnelly sign for about 12 hours? Strange though, he's scored a few goals at Gillingham.

Terry Gibson's perm

Gillingham could possibly line up with 3 ex Cov strikers next week.

Didn't Donnelly sign for about 12 hours? Strange though, he's scored a few goals at Gillingham.

Should let in at least 3 goals then probably 3 pens if Phillips is in the side

skybluesam66

good player - but not as good as Armstrong
they are pushing to stay up there in the league

i think top 6 will be
walsall/us/gillingham/wigan/sheff u and 1 other and of that i think wigan will get autos - with 1 place up for grabs

stupot07

It's a 28 day loan. Probably to get fit so he can go back and play in readings squad. Can't see this being extended beyond the 28 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

Thought he had a serious injury and was going to be out for months? Probably better to face him now when he's not match fit.

lifelongcityfan

he has only played once for Reading first team and a futher two times for the under 21's...so had prcious little football this season.. Hopefully he will not even be fully fit by the time he plays against us.

wingy

My thoughts too :( Hope he does well, of course, just not next week!

Let's hope he's there to get his fitness up, just in time for the January window when he can come to us :D

Bury had 6 against us and only scored two with Burge In goal.
On that basis Colchester would normally score one but we have the RCC factor now
I expect a clean sheet tomorrow.

shmmeee

It's a 28 day loan. Probably to get fit so he can go back and play in readings squad. Can't see this being extended beyond the 28 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Don't all loans have to be 28 days at the moment because they're "emergency loans" or is that only in March?

stupot07

Don't all loans have to be 28 days at the moment because they're "emergency loans" or is that only in March?

Not sure, We took Cole for a 35 day loan.

Specs WT-R75

Gillingham score for fun... gonna be an interesting game that is for sure. Our hardest test of the season without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread