Saying hello as a new member (1 Viewer)

cummobrinklow

Hello to you all

Just wanted to say hello as a new member and ask a general question.....Where is the best place to sit at the Ricoh with my 10 year old Grandson...thought I might take him to his first professional game on Tuesday against Exeter

John Cummins

The Lurker

Hi John

Only one stand open so try and get between block 18-22. My season ticket is block 20 row u and it's a superb seat. Anywhere round there you'll be happy :)

Evo1883

Hello to you all

Just wanted to say hello as a new member and ask a general question.....Where is the best place to sit at the Ricoh with my 10 year old Grandson...thought I might take him to his first professional game on Tuesday against Exeter

John Cummins
Welcome , its going to be restricted as to where you can sit in terms of stands as i believe only the tesco stand will be open , i would sit more tqowards the middle , its less aggressive in terms of bad language etc for the lad .

Samo

Hello to you all

John Cummins

Anywhere is fine as long as your facing away from the pitch.

J

Jack Griffin

Okay thanks the ticket shop says that west and east stands will be open which one did you mean

John

39_coventrycityricoharenamapseating_1326725783.png

Users who are viewing this thread