SBI Forum with Tim Fisher announced for next week (1 Viewer)

SkyBluePom

Just received this email as I'm part of the Sky Blue International (SBI) community...

"I am sure that you will have been keeping a close eye of the goings on surrounding our Team. This is one of the most critical moments in the football club’s history. What is needed is a frank and honest explanation of the extraordinary and disgraceful situation that now surrounds Coventry City Football Club and its supporters. The way that the owners and the Council have treated the club and its fans is shameful.

Tim Fisher, the chief executive of the football club, has recently stated that the club will not be playing again at the Ricoh Arena. As you are aware, Mr Fisher has also said that he will embark on a series of fans’ forums to explain what has happened and to answer questions about the situation. Jonathan Strange, CCLSC Chairman, gratefully agreed to Mr Fisher’s request for CCLSC to host a forum. As he said in an email to CCLSC members "it is important that we should accept such an opportunity in order to represent CCLSC interests to him. It is going to be especially crucial to CCLSC members to know what is going on and how it could affect our ability to support the team".

Clearly, SBI members from all around the world will not have the same opportunity of attending or having their own forum, so I wanted to let you know that the CCLSC Forum with Tim Fisher is being held next Wednseday evening 29 May in Central London. If any of you would like to send me at [email protected] any questions you would like answered, whilst I can't promise to ask all of them I will ask the most frequently asked ones"

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Shouldnt TF be at the creditors meeting on the 29th as he is the director of CCFC Ltd?

Sub

central london ?? spinless absolutley spineless why not in coventry where the fans can tell him the truth of what they think of him and his crooked company that has destroyed our club :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

lordsummerisle

central london ?? spinless absolutley spineless why not in coventry where the fans can tell him the truth of what they think of him and his crooked company that has destroyed our club :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

It's kind of where the Coventry City London Supporters Club are based I guess.

Nick

Administrator
It is the Coventry City London Supporters Club one though so what's wrong with it being in London? :confused:

Nonleagueherewecome

What happened to the local ones they were talking about? Have they been announced?

sky blue john

Maybe its in the borough of London that the new ground is planned. Sisu have payed for some expert analysts to come up with the best location for the new ground. The bill is going to ccfc with Sisu claiming another 1 million in admin processing fees.
The expert analysts have come up with London as preferred location due to highest UK population. Best chance for ffilling a 12k seater stadium !!!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just checked. Creditors meeting is at 10am on 29th at the Hilton Coventry, Walsgrave, ...... so no reason he cant do both

psgm1

Banned
Just received this email as I'm part of the Sky Blue International (SBI) community...

"I am sure that you will have been keeping a close eye of the goings on surrounding our Team. This is one of the most critical moments in the football club’s history. What is needed is a frank and honest explanation of the extraordinary and disgraceful situation that now surrounds Coventry City Football Club and its supporters. The way that the owners and the Council have treated the club and its fans is shameful.

Tim Fisher, the chief executive of the football club, has recently stated that the club will not be playing again at the Ricoh Arena. As you are aware, Mr Fisher has also said that he will embark on a series of fans’ forums to explain what has happened and to answer questions about the situation. Jonathan Strange, CCLSC Chairman, gratefully agreed to Mr Fisher’s request for CCLSC to host a forum. As he said in an email to CCLSC members "it is important that we should accept such an opportunity in order to represent CCLSC interests to him. It is going to be especially crucial to CCLSC members to know what is going on and how it could affect our ability to support the team".

Clearly, SBI members from all around the world will not have the same opportunity of attending or having their own forum, so I wanted to let you know that the CCLSC Forum with Tim Fisher is being held next Wednseday evening 29 May in Central London. If any of you would like to send me at [email protected] any questions you would like answered, whilst I can't promise to ask all of them I will ask the most frequently asked ones"

OK the Football league has categorically confirmed to me today (24 May 2013 - I have published the response on this forum today but if you wish to contact me I will be happy to provide the london supporters club any information I have) That coventry city football club are in administration. Considering this is the case as far as the Football league is concerned, and that the administrator is the LEGAL arbiter of when and where the club will play (as th club is in administration) and it is the court appointed administrator who is legally running the club unti la buyer is found; how can Mr Fisher claim they sisu are the football club, and how can he possibly be responsible?

There are other questions, but I think in light of the evidence provided to me today, that is a start!

chiefdave

Considering this is the case as far as the Football league is concerned, and that the administrator is the LEGAL arbiter of when and where the club will play (as th club is in administration) and it is the court appointed administrator who is legally running the club unti la buyer is found; how can Mr Fisher claim they sisu are the football club, and how can he possibly be responsible?

According to Darryl Murphy of ITV News Holdings has the players and staff and are working on the basis that they will be buying Ltd from admin.

Users who are viewing this thread