SBT Loosing the plot... (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

I think we all ought to focus on what WE ourselves ARE (i.e. Supporters of CCFC) & not what others might be & therefore venting anger or frustration at them.
A "Keep the City in the City" campaign/slant is more constructive than a "SISU-out"...more likely to gel people together...together we stand! Divided...?!

blueflint

i'm not anti ACL i am against breaking the law and not paying rent is that.make an agreement without prejudice keep the agreement get on with football end of

covmark

Completely bored with pro this anti that bullcrap, I'll support ccfc whoever the owners are and to be honest I can't wait for the season to start, doesn't matter who's in the team, be it a load of kids or a bunch of journeymen. I'll be supporting :)

Nonleagueherewecome

I think that given we're posting on a CCFC site, it's reasonable to assume that (give or take the odd WUM) we're all pro CCFC.

That then breaks down into those who think that, despite their reservations with SISU, the best thing to do is to support the club with them in charge and hope that they can manage us out of the current mess - and those that think the only realistic chance the club has of moving forward, is to find new owners.

Spot on. And that's pretty much the forum in a nutshell. If you'd posted this a few days earlier, a lot of people could have saved a lot of wasted time!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They did make some nice banners though, with their name written all over them. Is this what the members are paying £1 towards ;)

I gest, but I too am neither pro or anti SBT.

If they want to do what they're doing, then go ahead. It isn't affecting me either way. As most say on here, at least they're doing something. Not that I feel any attempts of any nature to oust SISU will be successful.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm pro-Sky Blues Trust, anti-Sky Blue Taylor, undecided on Sky Blues Talk :thinking about:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They did make some nice banners though, with their name written all over them. Is this what the members are paying £1 towards ;)

I gest, but I too am neither pro or anti SBT.

If they want to do what they're doing, then go ahead. It isn't affecting me either way. As most say on here, at least they're doing something. Not that I feel any attempts of any nature to oust SISU will be successful.
Banners free from a city fan everyone on coach paid I ordered a meal at the Dorchester found out Trust weren't paying and did a runner

Grendel

Ive been thinking that for a few days now. I appreciate not everyone will have the same opinion on how we move forward but some of the pro SHITSU threads have been :jerkit:. Which one is Fisher?????????????????????

I reckon its sky blue John. I've also heard that joy seppella is married to some gimp that resides in her cellar who goes by the name Rich87.

Not sure of course. What's your opinion after your "few days" on here?

Users who are viewing this thread