SBT One-Off Football Match (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

This idea came up from a previous thread and went a bit quiet.

Who would be interested in one off match, between forum members.

Maybe on a Saturday when Coventry are away? Or early doors before a Coventry home game?

As for venues I'm not sure, whether we'd want to hire somewhere, or just show up on some public pitches (I've played on the ones behind Central Six before).

Anyway that's the idea, if there's enough interest maybe it could happen...

Members interested...
cornoccfc
Sky Blue Sheepy
Oliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Marty

Last edited:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Ah thanks, I've asked Nick to close the old one as it got way too much to make sense of.
I'd be up for this, at the back of Central 6 (over the bridge) would be fine and maybe on a Sunday or a weekend when Cov aren't playing.

I could do with a lift if someone didn't mind and would supply the footballs in return :D
(seriously, I have about 6 footballs -.-' )

cornoccfc

Ah thanks, I've asked Nick to close the old one as it got way too much to make sense of.
I'd be up for this, at the back of Central 6 (over the bridge) would be fine and maybe on a Sunday or a weekend when Cov aren't playing.

I could do with a lift if someone didn't mind and would supply the footballs in return :D
(seriously, I have about 6 footballs -.-' )

Sundays wouldn't be possible for me.

I'm gonna suggest Sat 27 Aug- few weeks away but don't want the idea dragging like the previous thread.

As for lifts Allesley would be completely out my way (I'd be driving from Northampton) but we can sort the logistics of getting people there once we know the idea is a go-er.

Marty

count me in :wave:

Edit: just like to add i'd prefer a morning game before the proper match, but not fussed.

Last edited:

cornoccfc

count me in :wave:

Edit: just like to add i'd prefer a morning game before the proper match, but not fussed.

That would be ok for me too, don't mind.

Though numbers need to dramatically increase first...

Sat 27 Aug - 5 a side

Come on folks. Be great to see one of these threads actually end in a game actually taking place!

The thing with this is turning up and playing a one off game with strangers is not appealing. However joining a league and making some new pals is appealing.

cornoccfc

The thing with this is turning up and playing a one off game with strangers is not appealing. However joining a league and making some new pals is appealing.

nothing stopping the one-off game spawning something more regular

Users who are viewing this thread