Scum in the world (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueZack

Anyone seen the twitter abuse aimed at Jamie Vardy's 5 year old daughter?

Absolutely disgusting!

Revolting world we live in at times.

bringbackrattles

What about those two scumbags in Redcar who filmed themselves beating a puppy to death ? They snapped it's spine and headbutted the terrified dog,and they got a measly suspended sentence in court. But the locals have threatened them and they've got police protection,and on Facebook etc there's a huge campaign to get the sentence changed and they want them banged up. What a pair of cowardly bastards !

SkyBlueZack

Yeah I signed the petition for the sentence to be increased. Personally think it should be an eye for an eye but not everyone would agree. Think there would be a queue of people to headbutt that pair and throw them down some stairs.

Covstu

I thought his daughter was only 1? Could believe it when I heard this on the radio. Sick fuckers!

bringbackrattles

Just seen this on the news and the child is one year old.Some weird bastards around. What's needed is a few hard judges on the circuit to hand out sentences that relate to these crimes,and they are crimes.Animal cruelty and any child abuse should see long sentences,not slaps on the wrist.You see years given for a robbery,but sod all for paedo's etc,makes you sick !

J

Jack Griffin

What about those two scumbags in Redcar who filmed themselves beating a puppy to death ? They snapped it's spine and headbutted the terrified dog,and they got a measly suspended sentence in court. But the locals have threatened them and they've got police protection,and on Facebook etc there's a huge campaign to get the sentence changed and they want them banged up. What a pair of cowardly bastards !

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Lets-get-t...iel-frankish-560895030743418/?hc_location=ufi

Petition, 221,754 signed, going up by 50 or so per minute
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/226/250/011/justice-for-baby-bulldog/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sick Boy

Both stories are disgusting; there really are some vile, sniveling cowards around, aren't there?

pipkin73

I had a rogue mouse a week ago. I asked on Facebook for ways to catch it humanely and it is now gone.

I used to have Hampsters so my dog see's them as part of the family. My dog used to let the Hampsters crawl all over her and she would wash (lick) them to death. She had a false pregnancy due to the Hampsters (as a result all she wanted to do was play with the Mouse).
Animals, when not under threat accept all animals and (including human animals) learn to live as part of a family.

People who can harm an Animal (the way described above) are the Scum of the Earth.

Back on Track, JV daughter, not heard what has happened. But if she is getting abuse as her Dad is doing well then it shows the small minds of people to Humans as well as animals.

Users who are viewing this thread