Scunthorpe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Keeps his job for another week!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There'll be a new competition at the Ricoh soon. "Spot the Crowd". You have to put an "X" where you think he's sitting.

Skyblueweeman

Regardless of SP having to go (and he needs to), I'll never get my head round supporters wanting us to lose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Gary McSheffrey, Jordan Clarke, Mark Robbins, Padden Madden (who always scores against us), Jordan Clarkes cat.............Your boys took a hell of a beating

1-1

mark_ccfc

Don't worry Webster will be back Saturday - it'll be 3 attempts on goal for the whole match, he'll let 3 in and be shouting at everyone else. All back to normal.

skybluebeduff

"You don't know how proud I am of the players tonight, we were terrific, I thought my team completely dominated and shown terrific character to get the result we wanted, it's what I strive for every week, to be terrific, to my wife, or to myself, in the mirror, with a bottle of Iron Bru, absolutely terrific and it's a privilege to work with terrific reflections in my mirror"

Something along those lines anyway.

covmark

"You don't know how proud I am of the players tonight, we were terrific, I thought my team completely dominated and shown terrific character to get the result we wanted, it's what I strive for every week, to be terrific, to my wife, or to myself, in the mirror, with a bottle of Iron Bru, absolutely terrific and it's a privilege to work with terrific reflections in my mirror"

Something along those lines anyway.

I'd prefer. "I'm a c**t, and I resign"

mark_ccfc

Were we really that bad or are we all having a go because we are all racked off? Was it an improvement without Webster, did we play more positively - is that key or are wee being unfair to Webster? The stats looked better than for a lot of our previous games.

Users who are viewing this thread