season ticket sale............ (1 Viewer)

scottccfc

I know what you mean in the question, but surely you cannot set the price until it's known for sure what league we'll be playing in (sorry for any hint of optimism).
What are the costs of an ST among the "bigger" clubs in Div 4 (Pompey, Luton, etc)?
Bugger me, just looked the cost of an ST for Cheltenham for this season, and they start at £315 and go up to £414! That's as much as us, isn't it?

EDIT: While they're my closest league team, so will be easy away game for me, it's fooking depressing that we'll almost certainly be playing Cheltenham next season!
its forest green rovers that scares me...I watched them play Nuneaton town a couple of seasons ago...

lifeskyblue

I will be getting st for next season and son will too. Want the owners gone but will be supporting the team regardless. I'm always optimistic in August...usually pessimistic October. I'm sure next season will be the same

PUSB

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I'm Renewing! If Blackpool can make a fist at promotion with less preparation than we'll be getting (if Robins sticks around) I'm really positive about next season.

They had no squad, with owners as bad as ours

Grendel

One of the areas he should have been pushed harder on at the Trust meeting. What is his top 8 budget based on? How can he make that statement not knowing season ticket sales (or possibly even pricing yet)? When is that budget going to be available to Robins and how is the June/July cashflow issue of the previous year going to be resolved so that our squad can be assembled in time to reflect the overall budget?

You have to submit the proposed budget before next season starts don't you so isn't it a forecast?

Esoterica

You have to submit the proposed budget before next season starts don't you so isn't it a forecast?
It is a forecast initially which must be submitted by the 3rd Friday in June but turnover and salary levels have to be regularly submitted throughout the season after that. % of turnover spent on players wages in League 1 is 60%, and 55% in League 2. The turnover can include Match-day Income, Player Sales, Commercial Income i.e. sponsorship, TV revenue and in L1 and L2 only, any donations (not loans) from the owner.

Users who are viewing this thread