Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Gaz71

Why are so many people getting upset and angry about not receiving there season tickets yet, the club said they would issued at the end of July and they are being sent out on Monday, is there any benefit to receiving your ticket early?

letsallsingtogether

Why are so many people getting upset and angry about not receiving there season tickets yet, the club said they would issued at the end of July and they are being sent out on Monday, is there any benefit to receiving your ticket early?
Yes I am off on holiday in 2 hours would have liked to have seen it before I go.
It's part of the excitment well until the football starts :)

Gaz71

Want to be sure it's here in time. Why do they insist on leaving everything as late as possible?

The first league home game is 2 weeks from today, they are being sent out on Monday.
I'm guessing that the changeover to TicketMaster has taken time to set up?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Glad it's just not me, as long as I have it before the Shrews game. (Not loading on to the card for Pompey game are they from what was said at the SCG meeting the other night !?) I'm not fussed!

Nick

Administrator
I'm not bothered as long as it's here in time, don't see why people moan it isn't here yet.

AndreasB

Glad it's just not me, as long as I have it before the Shrews game. (Not loading on to the card for Pompey game are they from what was said at the SCG meeting the other night !?) I'm not fussed!

They are loading to card for Portsmouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

They are loading to card for Portsmouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd the club said "10. Portsmouth tickets will NOT be added to season tickets but a seperate ticket issued because Ticketmaster not ready withregistering season tickets but all future cup matches will be added to season ticket when purchased"

Reactions: vow

Gaz71

Odd the club said "10. Portsmouth tickets will NOT be added to season tickets but a seperate ticket issued because Ticketmaster not ready withregistering season tickets but all future cup matches will be added to season ticket when purchased"

Yes I got told the same, paper tickets for Portsmouth game and all other cup games loaded to season ticket card?

steve82

I brought my Portsmouth ticket 2 weeks ago and was told it was loaded onto card.... Now it turns out not.... Are ticketmaster sending tickets out, or am I gonna have to print my ticket? Any ideas? Cheers in advance

the rumpo kid

don't think anyone is upset or angry , just wondering when something I paid for 3 months ago is going to turn up. oh by the way 1st of august isn't the end of july:)

Gaz71

There are lots of angry comments all over social media, I'm just saying when you paid for your ticket 3 months ago the club said they would be sent out at the end of July, the same as mine. The club confirmed they started the process of sending out season tickets on Friday, oh by the way that was 29th July.

brez

I brought my Portsmouth ticket 2 weeks ago and was told it was loaded onto card.... Now it turns out not.... Are ticketmaster sending tickets out, or am I gonna have to print my ticket? Any ideas? Cheers in advance
Check your ticketmaster account to see if you paid postage, when I ordered mine I had to pay postage, no other option, I contacted them to see what was going on and they said they were posting them as too early to sort out all other options. Hope this helps explain.

Nick

Administrator
There are lots of angry comments all over social media, I'm just saying when you paid for your ticket 3 months ago the club said they would be sent out at the end of July, the same as mine. The club confirmed they started the process of sending out season tickets on Friday, oh by the way that was 29th July.
Angry comments about what? A ticket not needed for 2 weeks not being here?

Otis

Angry comments about what? A ticket not needed for 2 weeks not being here?
But the first game of the season is next week, Nick!!

I know we are playing away and don't need our season tickets for that game, but still!!! Grrrr...

Gaz71

This ref still hasn't got his season ticket either!!!
6642f06625d83b0655914d04d18fcdcb.png

trondegilsoltvedt97

The season tickets are being sent by Ticketmaster not the club. And the season doesn't start for 2 weeks. When I get a concert ticket, it usually arrived in the 7 days before the concert

SkyBlueSid

We had match packages last season. The club said there would be an announcement during July about these. Nothing at all though, so I presume they are not going to bother. Unless they are announcing them today!

It's a pity as they were very useful for those of us who live some distance away. I was hopeful that this season we would at least now be able to print out package tickets at home. An opportunity missed.

Nick

Administrator
We had match packages last season. The club said there would be an announcement during July about these. Nothing at all though, so I presume they are not going to bother. Unless they are announcing them today!

It's a pity as they were very useful for those of us who live some distance away. I was hopeful that this season we would at least now be able to print out package tickets at home. An opportunity missed.
They are doing match packages aren't they?

SkyBlueSid

I'm sure they've said that they are doing them this season
They did. Details in July, they said. But there is nothing on the website about them. Lots of the stuff about tickets still refers to last season.

I think they have just been conveniently forgotten, which is a pity as they are useful for many people. It would have been even better if there was a 'print at home' option on packages too. An opportunity wasted by the club.

Galey

Can anyone help please? If you buy a match ticket online can you print on your home computer or must it be posted to you? I understood that you could print at home but the site does not appear to give this option. Any advice much appreciated.

steve82

Check your ticketmaster account to see if you paid postage, when I ordered mine I had to pay postage, no other option, I contacted them to see what was going on and they said they were posting them as too early to sort out all other options. Hope this helps explain.

Checked my ticketmaster account and there is no additional cost. Just the £20 for a adult and Jnr ticket.

brez

Checked my ticketmaster account and there is no additional cost. Just the £20 for a adult and Jnr ticket.
Try contacting ticketmaster at www.ccfctickets@ticketmaster. co.UK they respond pretty quick. I think they will send your tickets, they have made a lot of mistakes with these opening tickets. Ccfc Twitter are telling everyone that they will be posted and will be putting out an announcement about it soon.

steve82

Try contacting ticketmaster at www.ccfctickets@ticketmaster. co.UK they respond pretty quick. I think they will send your tickets, they have made a lot of mistakes with these opening tickets. Ccfc Twitter are telling everyone that they will be posted and will be putting out an announcement about it soon.

Cheers mate, I've been away on holiday for last 2 weeks so I'll send a email as it will be too tight to post it by the time I'm back.

brez

Unfortunately, Season Ticket holders will now not be able to load the match ticket purchase to their Season Ticket card for this game. We apologise for any inconvenience. Paper tickets will be issued to Season Ticket holders who have already purchased, and these will be posted free of charge. For future cup matches, Season Ticket holders will be able to load their purchase onto their card. update for Portsmouth game.

SkyBlueCharlie

Unfortunately, Season Ticket holders will now not be able to load the match ticket purchase to their Season Ticket card for this game. We apologise for any inconvenience. Paper tickets will be issued to Season Ticket holders who have already purchased, and these will be posted free of charge. For future cup matches, Season Ticket holders will be able to load their purchase onto their card. update for Portsmouth game.
Interesting...I've just bought my Portsmouth ticket and they have charged me for both postage and service.

Users who are viewing this thread