Shall I get a season ticket..... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

I want you guys to decide, basically I've had a season ticket for the last couple of years, got down as much as I can but only probably went to 6/7 home games last year, here's the pros and cons

Pros -

I like being a season ticket holder
I find I make time to go more if I have one
My eldest Daughter is 8 now and can start coming with me.
I do genuinely believe we'll be towards the top

Cons -

I'm pretty skint, would have to pay monthly if possible
I've got a 10 week old baby
I live in Norfolk so it's a trek
I work 1 weekend a month and can't swap days

I'm really unsure what to do this time, what do you guys think ?

Nick

Administrator
Surely its only up to you? Don't let other people make your mind up.

Is it going to mean your baby goes without things because of money / not seeing their dad some weekends? On the other hand it's time with your 8 year old.

Entirely down to you, the other option is a match package.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Your "cons" are your current reality pal.......your "pros" are just symptoms of the illness you suffer from.....supporting CCFC.

You already know what you should do......but you just want a bunch of fellow sufferers to talk you into the opposite.......

pastythegreat

I've decided this season I'm gonna pick and choose games and try and get to a few more away games than normal.
However, I've also decided that come Xmas, if we look like we're gonna make a push for promotion/play offs I'll get a half season ticket. All the years I've had a ST I'd be gutted if the 1 season I didn't go is the season wed actually do something (mainly the reason I've renewed time and time again, the what ifs)!
This way I get the best of both worlds!

I'll get my sons ST so as and when I do go I don't have to pay for him it's just me.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I'd also wait and see about the VPNs and watching games live online ;)

Come when you can and have some extra cash / man time or watch at home with your baby on your lap with a bottle and multi task.

If you lived in Holbrooks your day out could be just nipping down to the game and back so you could get away with it, instead it's writing off the whole of the weekend.

Esoterica

Firstly congrats on the newborn. I think you should get one if it's not impacting on anything your kids might need and make it your last one for a while. You're contributing to a better budget for the games you do get to see that way and lets face it you'll be useless to a new baby in it's first year anyway. All they want is Mum :happy:

matesx

12 game match package would probably be better, bulk discounts and priority for Wembley. Only thing is Im not sure if they do them monthly or not?

Do they do them at all?

ccfcway

That's more advice rather than telling him what to do, just ideas.

He should then weigh up all of the options and decide himself.

When it comes to CCFC, to quote Malcolm from the office........"there's only bad news and irrelevant news"

rob9872

If that's all you can realistically manage, then join your kids to the JSB (£30) and you'll still get priority tickets plus the vouchers (2 adults 2 kids for about £22)

Steve.B50

I want you guys to decide, basically I've had a season ticket for the last couple of years, got down as much as I can but only probably went to 6/7 home games last year, here's the pros and cons

Pros -

Cons -

Just pay on the gate for the games you want to go to. The thought of making myself go on a cold Tuesday night just because I had a ST no longer effects me. Can get a fix at short notice if I wish, no chance of any full houses.

Skybluefaz

Pros -

Cons -

It's a big trek. I'd pick and choose

Bob Latchford

I'd suggest no .however ,if you're the sentimental type and , you wish to attend our final season playing in the Ricoh , then get one.

Brylowes

I don't think you've tried very hard on your list of cons have you, come on 'you'd
Need a toilet roll to list all the cons, this tells me you will be buying.

clint van damme

if I lived in Norfolk I'd be looking for every possible opportunity to get out of there for a day

CJ_covblaze

What I'd say is do what ever YOU want to do. No one should be telling anyone not to buy and equally no one should be telling anyone to buy. Far too many don't respect other people's choices. I've not renewed but her indoors has. Sure there are plenty like us.

Users who are viewing this thread