Sharing Tickets online (1 Viewer)

Corrado

has anyone tried to send a ticket via my networks on the online ticket system?

tanya8705

Hi Corrado, no I haven't but have been wondering how it works. A ST holder has been in touch with me to say he has got 2 spare tickets for myself and dad but as we don't know each other didn't want for one of us to pay or order tickets upfront (if that makes sense). I was wondering if we link our accounts through MY NETWORK if I will be able to purchase the tickets using my bank details and get our 2 tickets delivered to my address, while his 4 allocated tickets will go to his address.

Reactions: cv3

Rusty Trombone

Hi Corrado, no I haven't but have been wondering how it works. A ST holder has been in touch with me to say he has got 2 spare tickets for myself and dad but as we don't know each other didn't want for one of us to pay or order tickets upfront (if that makes sense). I was wondering if we link our accounts through MY NETWORK if I will be able to purchase the tickets using my bank details and get our 2 tickets delivered to my address, while his 4 allocated tickets will go to his address.
If the person gives you their ccfc website login ref number and surname, and you add them to your network, you should be able to buy and pay for tickets that will be sent to you as you're ordering from your own account. The reason they may not want to do this is that they may not want to be linked to your account long term, and would need to trust you to remove their details after ordering these tickets. I'd be wary of sending money to people, especially before any tickets have even been issued.

brez

I think you can do it on normal tickets, with the tickets being on sale to season ticket holders only, it won't allow you to post to anyone else with an account, it wouldn't let me anyway.

vow

4203889533a5613998047l.jpg

tanya8705

Ooh ok thanks Brez, I'll wait and see what happens and if all else fails fingers crossed I manage to get a couple on the 8th :)

Users who are viewing this thread