Sheff Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

What a shit line up. Fortune, hunt, thomas waste of space. Another week and another team change. No stability

D

Deleted member 2477

If i was tudguy id be well pissed off and looking for another club

stupot07

Ffs fortune and Hunt starting

Glad Thomas is getting a start Though.

Not many here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

No wingers and other than armstrong wheres the goals coming from. Fucking waste of time

Chipfat

Big day for Thomas, but i hope fans don't jump all over the lad if he doesn't have a great game. Showing TM he belongs at the level and handles all that will be thrown at him is more important. If he has the attributes and the head for it time is his biggest positive. Does well, he will have confidence going into pre season to be a regular 1st teamer. I wish him well and want him to show he belongs at this level at this stage of his career.

D

Deleted member 2477

Very poor crowd for the last game. If they dont bring at least 2000 then we will struggle to break 10,000

D

Deleted member 2477

Cant see us scoring with this team unless arma finds his shooting touch again. Crap atmosphere its like a morgue

Johnnythespider

As I sit here today I'm struck by the feeling that this game should mean something, such a shame that it doesn't. Hopefully a good game and a win, 2-1

chiefdave

What formation are we playing with that line up?

Reda sat with the fans in singers corner apparently.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Reda, Burge, and I think Lawton are in singers corner. Everyone's loving it apart form the people's seats they're in, who are trying to get them to move.

Nick

Administrator
great long ball from Stephens to find Hunt, he crosses to the back post towards Rose, great ball, lays it off in the box but shot blocked

Rose just scored a second. But it's another goal I've missed because of you buggars :)
Was a good finish

Users who are viewing this thread