Match Thread Sheff Utd v Coventry Match Thread - Wednesday 5th Apr (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Sheffield manager will probably say we are one of the best sides they've played and he doesn't understand why we are bottom.

Paxman II

You have to see the irony of our season. Now Fleck assist and Clarke scores then Fleck himself scores.
You couldn't make it up.
Truth is we had no goal scoring potential tonight with the team he picked and so it has proven. Why no Bevan and Thomas?

oucho

We haven't sounded too bad, thats the thing and what's frustrating about the whole season.
Every game I have been to this season, it's been the case that the oppo haven't looked any good and that we've looked OK. Until mid-Feb I held out hope that the league table was lying and we'd be able to ease to safety once we found our confidence. No longer.

SkyBlueRuffian

You have to see the irony of our season. Now Fleck assist and Clarke scores then Fleck himself scores.
You couldn't make it up.
Truth is we had no goal scoring potential tonight with the team he picked and so it has proven. Why no Bevan and Thomas?
Fatigue

Terry Gibson's perm

What do you think?!

Although it was up the Sheff U end and with this crowd he'd have to celebrate with them

Good it's means I have extra reason to boo him in year after they come down and we go up.

fernandopartridge

You couldn't make it up.
His tactical plan worked well til Foley fell asleep from a throw in. They had 2 chances and scored both. I've walked out so i can make my train.

Gazolba

Don't understand why Folivi wasn't thrown on.

trevelfarandwide

Ah well, perhaps Sheff Utd fans need reminding that they've been shit for far longer than we have.

Fleck and Clarke can shove it up their mercenary arseholes, sideways.

jim20

It frustrates me, all these players we've had over the years like Fleck who have been average or poor for us, we stick by them for years, they then screw us over go somewhere else and put some effort in.

Nick

Administrator
It frustrates me, all these players we've had over the years like Fleck who have been average or poor for us, we stick by them for years, they then screw us over go somewhere else and put some effort in.

Isn't it a few thousand more bits of effort every week? ;)

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread