Sheffield United forum (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Following on from the sad acts from Sunderland. Check the Sheffield United forum.

Been signed up there a while and tried to explain the problems at the club, but they literally have no clue.

There has been a new thread every week about how they hate us.

Suggestion re Coventry fans

AlansEyes

Is our protest in a game which they went on to win really something worth being upset about months later? Now, had we beat them in the 97/98 FA Cup quarter final replay, there's something to hold a grudge about (as I still do).

People love a reason to hate another team, for some reason. Similarly, I've seen fans of other teams saying they hope we go bust because we took 43,000 to Wembley yesterday after previously boycotting/protest games. Can't we all just get along?!

Moff

Its flattering that they feel so pathetically about us.

We have always been aligned with Wednesday and have a good relationship with them, just not the thick side of Sheffield, and I can say that with experience having lived on the Blades side of town for a few years in the 90's.

Fuck um.

torchomatic

Odd they should complain about the pitch invasions when it turned out to be an advantage for them.

oucho

I may be wrong but if they beat us on Weds and if Fleetwood lose to Oxford on the same evening, their promotion is confirmed.

albatross

Its flattering that they feel so pathetically about us.

We have always been aligned with Wednesday and have a good relationship with them, just not the thick side of Sheffield, and I can say that with experience having lived on the Blades side of town for a few years in the 90's.

Me too lived on Abbeydale Road

KG7

Fuck 'em. We shouldn't matter to them - we're going down they're going up. If they wanna focus on hating us then let them not ruin our buzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richnrg

Oh no they can`t.
if they beat us they'll have 85 points. If Fleetwood lose to Oxford on the same night then the highest total that they or any other team can get is 84 (apart from Bolton). So they couldn't finish lower than second (I think)

MAFF

What a bunch of weirdos. Their hatred for us is so strange. They got personally offended by that protest in December despite the fact it would have happened had we been playing any team. I find it hilarious tbh.

Evo1883

Is this a Sunderland scenario where they slag us off for the rest of their life but whenever we play them never say a word ?

Nick

Administrator
Is this a Sunderland scenario where they slag us off for the rest of their life but whenever we play them never say a word ?

Nah they will say they love SISU, at which point our fans will be equally offended.

giphy.gif

Reactions: vow

Moff

And this is why owners will co0ntinue to screw over cluibs,m when fans of other clubs can't see we're all stronger together.

Might be them next...

Its odd they have short memories as have been nearly fekked like us a few times over the last twenty years or so.

They have an overwhelming chip on their shoulder re Wednesday, and I have first hand knowledge of living there and seeing it. They are brought up with a fair amount of hatred re this, and obviously we have just caught a bit as well.

Its funny but if we were top of the league, and had won a game where their fans had protested, I wouldn't give a shit about them as I would be more happy we were going up. The sad tossers need to fuel their hatred for something, next season it will be something or someone else.

ccfc92

Post #20 seems like an intelligent human being. The rest sound like morons.

"Can we stop slagging Cov off they are going through a lot of shit. We are literally the only club that's played them this season singing pro SISY chants and I don't understand why. Its really embarrassing we sound like children."

Evo1883

Some of the things they say are idiotic , for example

I've never known Coventry have big crowds ever , a boring nothing club

We have never averaged more than them in the 10 years SISU have been here tbh

But in the 40 years prior to that taking us back to 1967 , Coventry had the highest average attendance of the two clubs 23 times in 40 years .
So the "they've never had big attendances " argument doesnt wash , much like their fans

They really are a bunch of clowns

Evo1883

They won the game in December and they're still moaning. Regularly see on twitter some middle aged chopper (in his Sheffield Utd shirt on a family holiday in Cleethorpes lol) spouting off about us.

They need to put their tampons back in the bunch of nonces.
Hahahah cracked me up this

Warwickhunt

We will beat them on Wednesday and they will truly fucking hate us for a good reason, I will get the same buzz when I walked out of Wembley only to see the obnoxious Oxford c**t who was singing your going down with the Swindon and city are the shit team of the league and he stuck his two's up to us as we went up the Wembley way steps. I just looked at him with the biggest grin and said you've just been beaten by the shitiest team in the league! He was fucking livid

Terry Gibson's perm

I couldn't care less about them they have had a good season this year but will struggle next year just like most of the teams that go up.

AngryAnt

Must be a thing about teams beginning with S that play in red and white stripes. Has anyone checked the Stoke forum to see if they hate us as well?

We get along with Southampton though :/.

Tbh if I had to pick between Wednesday and Untied, I'd always go with Wednesday, they just seem to be the more family club and better run.
Don't care about United in the slightest, let them be angry and hopefully we'll nick 3 points off them :).

AlansEyes

We get along with Southampton though :/.

Tbh if I had to pick between Wednesday and Untied, I'd always go with Wednesday, they just seem to be the more family club and better run.
Don't care about United in the slightest, let them be angry and hopefully we'll nick 3 points off them :).
They lack the history, tradition and class of Wednesday, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread