Sheffield United forum (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Why do we like Wednesday? I've always preferred them but strange that most Cov fans are the same.

skybluesam66

Wednesday - we gave a lot of time and respect when a couple of their guys on the mway just before we played them
We sang their song with them out of respect, and there has been a mutual thing since then

pusbccfc

On a serious note, I have tried hard to explain the issues and they simply do not understand.

A few weeks ago many of them were struggling to understand why we hadn't all moved on to Coventry United.

letsallsingtogether

Nah they will say they love SISU, at which point our fans will be equally offended.

giphy.gif
Nar just shows their stupidity with Mr Fisher being a Wednesday fan and hates them.
Fucking idiots idolising him:)

letsallsingtogether

We will beat them on Wednesday and they will truly fucking hate us for a good reason, I will get the same buzz when I walked out of Wembley only to see the obnoxious Oxford c**t who was singing your going down with the Swindon and city are the shit team of the league and he stuck his two's up to us as we went up the Wembley way steps. I just looked at him with the biggest grin and said you've just been beaten by the shitiest team in the league! He was fucking livid
I loved it when I heard something similar and the City fans started singing
"Your just a bus stop in Banbury"
Fucking classic:)

ccfc92

I just don't get why they're so worried about us. They're due for promotion. It's nearly on par with Sunderland's hatred of us.

They say about how little, and shit, our support is, yet they've been in L1 how long?

The play off second leg last year, or year before, I recall they had no where near a sell out.

North York’s Blue

There was quite a few Oxford singing about us going down as we walked up Wembley way, bit classless imho. We just responded with a chorus of "we're going down..." which seemed to confuse them

The Great Eastern

Following on from the sad acts from Sunderland. Check the Sheffield United forum.

Been signed up there a while and tried to explain the problems at the club, but they literally have no clue.

There has been a new thread every week about how they hate us.

Suggestion re Coventry fans
Pusbccfc.... I can't be arsed to go their board but top marks for trying to wind the thick twats up. I simply can't believe the moral high ground they're trying to stand on regarding the game at the Ricoh last December, particularly where the throwing of tennis balls is concerned. They won't have forgotten but certainly need reminding that a tennis ball is probably not going to do any damage to a player but a marine distress flare certainly will as happened when one of their idiots fired one that hit a young Norwich girl in the face in 2002/3 season....

"Crowd trouble has prompted the FA to order Sheffield United to shut two sections of Bramall Lane for the whole of next season.

The Yorkshire side have also been given a £100,000 fine suspended until the end of the 2005-06 season.

Blocks G and H of the Laver Stand will not be allowed to re-open until CCTV facilities have been improved to the FA's satisfaction.

The move came after the Blades admitted to two charges of breaching FA rules relating to the behaviour of their fans at two home matches last season.

A statement from the FA said: "The most serious of the charges relates to the match against Sheffield Wednesday at Bramall Lane on January 17, 2003, when marine distress flares were fired from sections G and H of the Laver Stand, creating a highly dangerous situation which resulted in the injury of a spectator."

United were also given a warning to their future conduct in connection to further trouble in the February 22 home match against Norwich.

The two sections will be netted over while closed and the club has been ordered to publish notices in their match programme "reminding spectators of their responsibilities as regards stadium security and safety".

pastythegreat

I couldn't care less about them they have had a good season this year but will struggle next year just like most of the teams that go up.
They've had a good year yes, but how long and how much have they spent in this league trying desperately to get out of it!
And look at the last 5 years or so! Charlton, Wolves, Bristol City, Wigan. All ran away with the league and all now struggling.
Charlton back in league 1!
Wolves bottom half of Championship.
Brizzle and Wigan both most likely back in league 1 next season! The same will happen with Utd.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

The one that made laugh was him referring to us as '3 points' whilst we were a top flight team.

Now, in our 34 years in the top flight, Sheffield United were in the leagues below for the vast majority of that period, 24 of the 34 seasons. They've had one season in the top flight since relegation in 1994. Hardly the giants they make themselves out to be.

Bugsy

I do hope we get something there.. couldn't be bother to look at what the fucktards were sayin about us..it just would be nice to follow on our form... .....PUSB

chiefdave

They're saying its because we only blew whistles to distract their players. That's clearly bollocks, there was whistling for the whole game!

eastwoodsdustman

Worst thing about them is that as a club they sold themselves down the river by taking West hams 3 bits of silver when they'd played Tevez illegally. They're still reaping the crop from that one and all feel the need to try and blame anyone for anything to hide their shame. Any club with any bollocks at all would have stood up for themselves and pushed it all they way instead of slinking off down the leagues with a couple of million quid to show for it.

They're also pontificating about trying to influence or get the game called off. How about when Colin was trying to get his own players to get themselves sent off to abandon the match. What an absolute bunch of clowns they are.

Last edited:

Evo1883

il sum up their page

I don't even care about Coventry but
I don't even care about Coventry but
Coventry are irrelevant to me but
Insignificant little club but

21 pages later and 2 different threads down

Coventry trying to create a rivalry
I don't care about them but

YAWN lol

no_loyalty

There was quite a few Oxford singing about us going down as we walked up Wembley way, bit classless imho. We just responded with a chorus of "we're going down..." which seemed to confuse them

We had some good banter with the majority of Oxford fans while we waited in the queue for the train home then a group of Oxford lads started chanting going down, and we responded with down with a trophy, we're going down with a trophy

skyblue1991

Just re-read the latest posts on the forum.

Bunch of wankers. Really hope we smash them tomorrow and they tumble straight back down to League 1.

shmmeee

Why do Sheffield United seem like a bunch of cunts but Wednesday always seem decent? It's like that Red Dwarf episode where the ship splits in two.

It's not just me is it? They are the concentrated arseholes of Sheffield?

pusbccfc

The thing that has frustrated me the whole way through being on the forum is that they just don't understand how bad it had been at Coventry.

The other one is them constantly saying we should accept being at the level of Rochdale and Northampton. Absolute clowns.

pusbccfc

Why do Sheffield United seem like a bunch of cunts but Wednesday always seem decent? It's like that Red Dwarf episode where the ship splits in two.

It's not just me is it? They are the concentrated arseholes of Sheffield?

Because they have had to live in the shadow of their neighbours throughout history.

idm1975

From my personal point of view it's disappointing all my mum's side of the family are from sheffield, and all support utd, and my grandad played for them in the 40's and 50's.

Moff

They are so laughable the miserable twats. Going up and still not happy, boo hoo the naughty fans went on the pitch, its all about us...etc etc.

Malaka

Small man syndrome, they were always the shit of Sheffield. Wednesday are a much bigger club. Typical arrogant Yorkshire wankers. Fuck them, bunch of inbreds.
They do not realise that whoever we were playing on live TV there was going to be a protest to maximise our plight. Just so happens it was that shower of shite! They are too stupid to realise it.

Chip Batch

Don't give them the satisfaction of responding to any variations of 'we love SISU' or whatever. No point getting all frothy-mouthed about wind-ups like that. They're a complete irrelevance to us. Their opinions don't concern me.

ricohroar

Karma will come and bite them on the arse at some point, an we will all be lining up to laugh and smile back.

no_loyalty

Karma will come and bite them on the arse at some point, an we will all be lining up to laugh and smile back.

Hope they finish rock bottom of the Championship next season, and we get automatic promotion back into league one

Users who are viewing this thread