Sheffield United forum (1 Viewer)

hutch1972

All this shit about trying to get the game abandoned reminded me a match they played against Albion.
Did that nice chap Warnock get a player to feign injury hoping for a referees abandonment due to only having 7 players left on the pitch ?
Didn't work for the cheating bastards though , iirc West Bromwich were awarded the points.

SkyBlueSid

The one that made laugh was him referring to us as '3 points' whilst we were a top flight team.

Now, in our 34 years in the top flight, Sheffield United were in the leagues below for the vast majority of that period, 24 of the 34 seasons. They've had one season in the top flight since relegation in 1994. Hardly the giants they make themselves out to be.
I saw that too. During our years in the top flight we beat them 9 times and lost 5, the rest were drawn. In other years they weren't good enough to play us. So that sort of confirms they are stupid as well as being lowlife.

We may not be a huge club any more, but we don't have to worry about being overshadowed by another team in the city like they do. Maybe that explains their permanent inferiority complex and ridiculous aggression. Especially as the other team seems to attract the more intelligent half of the city as its support.

covcity4life

if it was roles reversed this place would be BUZZING about promotion

i guess they dont love their club as much

shout out to notts blade though, seems a normal football fan

clint van damme

if it was roles reversed this place would be BUZZING about promotion

i guess they dont love their club as much

shout out to notts blade though, seems a normal football fan

I can also say that if the roles were reversed I would 100% support their right to protest in any way they saw fir to save their club. I guess some people just don't see the bigger picture because they're cunts.

Happy_Martian

While I can understand the need for banter and Sheff U's citizens being upset about the protest (be fair, even we were unhappy before and after the event), the extremes they seem to have gone to in oneupmanship on their forum beggars belief. Reading some comments linking this game to what the Luftwaffe did to Coventry in 1940 leaves me cold.

And one muppet thinks we dislike them as Fishy boy comes from Sheffield :) Dare we tell them he's a Wednesday fan ? :p

Happy_Martian

I would love it if some of our fans invaded the pitch tonight just to piss em off!

Not going to happen, apparently our fans are in an upper tier of the stand. Some serious gymnastics needed to get on tonight :)

mrtrench

I've chosen some of the comments from their chat site at random:

- "Coventry fans are poo-poo heads"
- "I'm going to get my Dad to beat them up"
- "I think they are horrid and smell of wee-wee"
- "Na na na na na"

And some of the responses from here:

- "Sheffield is silly and old and silly and stupid"
- "SUFC fans smell like old smelly farts and bogies"
- "What you say is what you are"
- "My Dad is bigger than your Dad"

Grendel

I'm sure most of their actual fans are indifferent to us as we are to them.

I've been to the ground loads of times - not just when we've played either - and I've always found it far more pleasant than Wednesday. I remember being dumped out the cup by Wednesday one season when Gibson scored a couple in a 3-2 defeat I think and they were far from classy then believe me.

CCFC54321

Apologies in advance but are we talking about the same Sheffield united that average 500 away fans at away games? Even my Sheffield united workmate doesn't get this anti cov thing. He finds it a bit childish and embarrassing.

Malaka

Woo Hoo! I got a quote on the Blades forum, edited of course. Again what he fails to recognise is that, we agreed no protest at Wembley to show potential investors of the interest that can be generated in this city.
I still think they have small man syndrome and I really hope they get Mullered next season. What a bunch of twats!, they have done nothing in my lifetime except play second fiddle to their neighbours. Who by the way often brought good support with them.

hill83

You lot ha ha ha

Nasty men don't like us
giphy.gif

Seriously. Who cares.

coop

It is what it is I don't give a shit about any other teams or fans if they want to be disrespectful that says more about the individual.

skybluesam66

... and Accrington, Cheltenham, Crewe, and Stevenage (not to mention anyone who comes up from the Conference). Fuck me, that's depressing!
it will be even more depressing when we start to look at some of them and think we will do well to get a point
it happened very quickly in league 1, and if we are not careful the same will happen in league 2

slowpoke

They have the best squad in the league and only just beat us at our place if it wasn't for that stoppage. I have seen the forum and they seem obsessed with us like we trying to start with them if we were top of the league why would we what bottom of the league think enough to start a thread of they need to get over it and enjoy the championship next season it won't last long back down before they know it

Users who are viewing this thread