Sheffield United forum (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

They should be thanking us really, they only beat us wednesday night because they had two of our players!

Brighton Sky Blue

it will be even more depressing when we start to look at some of them and think we will do well to get a point
it happened very quickly in league 1, and if we are not careful the same will happen in league 2

What has struck me a lot in recent months is seeing how others are talking about us. Seeing Port Vale's manager talk about his team getting complacent about playing us, Sky billing us as plucky underdogs against Oxford, etc. The decline in our stature has been rapid and is what I find the hardest to accept about this season. Are we really small fry to Port fucking Vale?

hutch1972

What has struck me a lot in recent months is seeing how others are talking about us. Seeing Port Vale's manager talk about his team getting complacent about playing us, Sky billing us as plucky underdogs against Oxford, etc. The decline in our stature has been rapid and is what I find the hardest to accept about this season. Are we really small fry to Port fucking Vale?
We are bottom of the 3rd division , that I'm afraid is all anybody looks at.

Users who are viewing this thread