Sheffield united gate (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

ive just been told that Sheffield united are expecting just over 20k tonight? If so that's pathetic for such an important game! And there giving us a hard time over our following tonight !

People in glass houses....

skyblue1991

If this was a Sat it would be a sell out or near to a sellout I suspect.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Travs

As much as I detest Sheff Utd, I find it hard to comprehend our fans mocking them for a poor turnout last night.

For god's sake we get 9000 every week. Yes can point to the fact we may well get more than 24k if we were on the verge of promotion, but where's the proof? We'd struggle to get 24k every week in the premier league in our 2nd season back up there.

Deluded springs to mind.

fernandopartridge

As much as I detest Sheff Utd, I find it hard to comprehend our fans mocking them for a poor turnout last night.

For god's sake we get 9000 every week. Yes can point to the fact we may well get more than 24k if we were on the verge of promotion, but where's the proof? We'd struggle to get 24k every week in the premier league in our 2nd season back up there.

Deluded springs to mind.

I think it's more a reaction to their own hysterics about the drop off between our game in London on Sunday and the one in Sheffield 3 days later.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Deluded springs to mind.
Spot on. People say that Sheffield United are the poor relation of the Sheffield rivals but they're not that far behind Wednesday crowd wise, and they're a whole division higher going for the play offs. I would think the capacity for just home fans at Bramall is probably around 28,000 so they weren't far short of a full house.

Users who are viewing this thread