SHFWC (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

The table after our last defeat at Shrewsbury in mid December.

Twenty games played and we're 12 points behind Wycombe. Really highlights the work the players, staff and management have put in since then. We've had an immense 2020.

Amazing. Screenshot_20200308_151848_com.newspaperdirect.pressreader.android.jpg

torchomatic

Plus, implosions for Blackpool and Bristol Rovers.

Evo1883

I think the more impressive thing is that besides 3 or 4 matches you can't really say many teams have troubled us very much.

We fully deserve to be where we are in the table and it's not luck

Evo1883

Also impressive is that godden has scored 11 league goals in the 16 games since Shrewsbury
More than any player in the same period

D

Deleted member 2477

Two months since the shrewsbury match and now two months until the end of the season. It shows how things can change with a poor run. Whilst i think we are the best team in the division we cant afford to take games for granted and some people are all ready talking about the championship next season when in reality a two or three game slip up and we could be in the playoffs or worst and we all know what a gamble the play offs are with any team on their day securing that third spot

torchomatic

Two months since the shrewsbury match and now two months until the end of the season. It shows how things can change with a poor run. Whilst i think we are the best team in the division we cant afford to take games for granted and some people are all ready talking about the championship next season when in reality a two or three game slip up and we could be in the playoffs or worst and we all know what a gamble the play offs are with any team on their day securing that third spot

Yep, I'm just as nervous about the Shrewsbury game as I was yesterday or against Sunderland. It's the "easy" games we need to make sure we win.

Users who are viewing this thread