Shisha Pens / Vape (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
These annoy me, I went somewhere the other day and it was like people couldn't have them out of their hand. Everywhere they go they have to be holding or puffing on them, fair enough if you want to use these to help you quit smoking but it is like it is cool to have them.

These annoy me, I went somewhere the other day and it was like people couldn't have them out of their hand. Everywhere they go they have to be holding or puffing on them, fair enough if you want to use these to help you quit smoking but it is like it is cool to have them.

I agree, all the different flavours is just ridiculous.

Nick

Administrator
I agree, all the different flavours is just ridiculous.

It's not the flavours, it is just the way people seem to can't be without them just to walk down the street. If they aren't smoking them they have to be holding them all the time.

Otis

It's not the flavours, it is just the way people seem to can't be without them just to walk down the street. If they aren't smoking them they have to be holding them all the time.

Agree.

Same as the people unable to stop using drive thru's. ;)

From the people I know I'd say they're holding them to make sure they don't leak in their pockets. Stupid money for contraptions that break relatively quickly.

Nathccfc

When I went away this year, we were playing 5 aside and a guy had one glued to his hand whilst playing aswell! And puffing away on it after he made a run or a pass, ridiculous!

Astute

And as usual some people just want something to moan about.

I am a smoker. Disgusting habit. It kills a lot of people. Smokers know this. It is a very bad habit. But alcohol kills more. It also kills innocent people through being attacked by pissed up people or when they drink and drive. But it is OK because the majority of people drink. Just like smoking was OK when the majority of people smoked.

Vaping is a way of giving up smoking. It works. It worked for me. The only problem I have is I love my food. Smoking helps me by losing my appetite. I can give up by willpower. But I pile on the weight. Vaping helps this. But I just put the weight on slower :) People carry their pipe/pen or whatever they use as they use it frequently. Pay for a decent one and it won't leak. Yes there are many flavours. Smokers don't smoke for the taste. Otherwise they wouldn't smoke. With vaping you get the nicotine hit but can choose the taste. Then you can reduce your nicotine strength slowly until reduced to zero.

Yes it becomes another habit. But it is much better than smoking. Do those moaning about someone carrying something that is harmless to them moan about someone holding a tinnie? A non drinker will moan more than a drinker.

Users who are viewing this thread