Shit Coventry players (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Overloaded!

pusbccfc

There should be a 'Good' city players thread. There have certainly been more shit players than good.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Are we talking recently or whenever?

CovBurty

far too many, not enough time to go thru all shit players. So i nominate Kevin Kyle. Just pants. He had effort, but he must of known he was pants. Short spell with City thankfully. Sorry Kev.

chiefdave

So i nominate Kevin Kyle.
Remember him scoring that goal at QPR and hoping he'd kick on from there but it just didn't happen.

Kevin Drinkell has to be up there. I've never seen a player go from looking so good in his first couple of games to absolutely clueless.

More recently I'd have Eastwood as the biggest disappointment and Thornton as the biggest waste of potential.

Hobo

John Gayle.(how he was ever a professional footballer)
Freddie Eastwood (laziest waste of over rated talent)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Here's one you might remember OTIS ,

Chris Chilton , a centre forward we signed from Hull City . :facepalm:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Stuart Beavon....he tries hard but he'll never score.

Adge

Adam Barton and all of last seasons Charlatans.

singers_pore

Simon Haworth for me. We've had some dog shit forwards but he wasn't even that good. Honorable mention to Dave Bamber as well.

NortonSkyBlue

Here's one you might remember OTIS ,

Chris Chilton , a centre forward we signed from Hull City . :facepalm:
Chilton and Wagstaffe, Hull legends, Chilton, Coventry failure. Sadly he was not the only one to shine elsewhere and bomb here.

Sandy Robertson, now there was a poor player.

Gazolba

people who are calling out McNulty, you fancy Josh McQuoid back ?
He scored more than McNulty.

My vote for worst goes to Kyle Lightbourne. Calling him a headless chicken would be an insult to the chicken.

CJ_covblaze

Seb Olszar and Alex Yevtushok immediately spring to mind.

CJ_covblaze

Captain Dart

Pressely was gash when he played for us.

Esoterica

Every ageing has-been we've signed in the last 15 years with the exception of Dennis Wise and Don Hutchison. Kilbane, Sherwood, Holdsworth etc

CJ_covblaze

Reece Brown was particularly woeful in the first few games under Thorn in League One. Saying that, he keeps getting clubs in League One so can't be that bad

The worst performance I've seen by an individual player at the Ricoh was from him playing for Bury.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

people who are calling out McNulty, you fancy Josh McQuoid back ?

I'm prepared to put my head on the line and say I'm convinced McNulty will come good and get at least 10-15 goals this season.

Whilst he's missed several gilt edge chances, he hasn't shied away and keeps putting himself in the right places and linking up well. He's scored a lot of goals in the past and im sure once he gets his next he'll go on to start hitting the net regularly.

mechaishida

If we were a Scottish team, we'd be a Champions League side and all of our shite players would be a dim memory.

Coventry Thistle AFC, McNulty bags his 10th in 5 games, and we're sponsored by some obscure sporran manufacturer.

We're all dipping shortbread in our flasks of paint-stripping whiskey, and the good times are back. Funny the shit you think of whilst looking at breaks in bonnie Scotland eh...

Users who are viewing this thread