Shit team, no goals!! (1 Viewer)

Super_Johnny_Gayle

well Mr Robins don't you wish you'd tried harder to sign James Collins now? Rubbish

singers_pore

No one was complaining when we won the first two games.

But it's not just the results. It's also the performances. We were definitely the better team in the first two games, while we were outfought and, dare I say it, outclassed in the last two games especially today. The change in performance seems pretty significant. To me it doesn't look like the normal random luck and bad luck that can occur during games. The performance and effort levels have dropped dramatically.

Anything to do with that chap who was supposedly making a film about the clowns who own and run our club?

Skyblueweeman

But it's not just the results. It's also the performances. We were definitely the better team in the first two games, while we were outfought and, dare I say it, outclassed in the last two games especially today. The change in performance seems pretty significant. To me it doesn't look like the normal random luck and bad luck that can occur during games. The performance and effort levels have dropped dramatically.

Anything to do with that chap who was supposedly making a film about the clowns who own and run our club?

It's two games FFS...have a melt down after a proper bad run. How many new players did we have starting today....8...9? Listen, maybe the first couple of games masked the fact that we still have a way to go.

2 defeats is nothing. It's like people clambering for the sacking of a Real Madrid manager after 1 defeat. No need.

We're 4 points off top after 4 games...where would we have been the same time last year?

Had we lost the first two but won the last two, the tone would be different on here. We lost today...we go again next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

We're in a lower division you brainless cock
Which we were totally unable to compete in...this season we have a changed side that needs time to get used to playing together. SBW is right imo. Just as any season - 10 games in is where we ought to be looking at our realistic chances.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

CovisGod

Just playing devils advocate as I actually think we've done alright so far but...

How many times can we say "It's only X games in", "we'll turn it around" etc. Before we realise that for the last 20 years all we've done is be in constant freefall, we've declined to a state that if we decline anymore, that is quite literally us done as a club, so although I do find the "Robins Out" and "Were Fucked" posts after 4 games ridiculous I also understand fans concerns and certainly wouldn't call them "Brainless Dickheads", more Long suffering poor pessimistic fellows, but up to you guys.....

Skyblueweeman

We're in a lower division you brainless cock

Fuck me...we're not are we? Wow. Thanks for pointing that out.

The principle still stands you muppet. Have a think about it before being all cocky.

Anyway, I'm off on a 140km training ride. I'll let you guys carry this one on...

clint van damme

The principle still stands you muppet. Have a think about it before being all cocky.

Anyway, I'm off on a 140km training ride. I'll let you guys carry this one on...

I'm about to go running for half an hour - bet I get home before you!!

Seriously, good luck - whens the actual proper ride?

skybluebeduff

No one was complaining when we won the first two games.

Fuck sake you drama queens...we've lost two games. It's 4 games in. If after 10 games we've still only won 2 games, then throw your toys out of the pram.

We're already two wins better off than this time last season.

Guess you never went to the game then? We were fucking terrible yesterday against a team who are just as terrible.

rupert_bear

Still early days and atleast our frailties and problems are showing early and as I thought goalscoring was always one, the two games I've watched Notts County and Newport it isn't that we are missing chances but despite lots of possession we aren't creating enough in front of goal.

chiefdave

It's also the performances.
What I find strange is that in the first couple of games we looked organised. Everyone looked like they knew what they should be doing and got on with it. The last couple of games have been the opposite, we don't even seem able to complete a short pass.

How has it gone wrong so quickly? One game you can write off as a bad day at the office but there should have been a reaction yesterday and it wasn't there.

Of course still early in the season but needs to be sorted very quickly or we'll find ourselves off the pace with the promotion / play off places and, at best, stuck in mid table.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

We are playing poorer sides in a poorer division so you cannot compare to last season, are you from Bedworth?

SkyblueBazza

We are playing poorer sides in a poorer division so you cannot compare to last season, are you from Bedworth?
With a much changed team who witnessed on of their own be carted off very unwell and now have someone different in his place.
Lots to distract & destabilise short term...but after 10 games or so might mean we see much stronger bonding

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

I'm about to go running for half an hour - bet I get home before you!!

Seriously, good luck - whens the actual proper ride?

Thanks mate. Just got back. 126km in the end with 3,300ft of hills so not too bad. And it was bloody hot. 5 hrs though in the heat, I'll take that! You defo beat me back though!

Two weeks time the ride starts. Sat 9th Sept. Not done as much training as I provably should've (circa 1,000 miles when I should've done double) but I'm feeling in a good place. Fingers crossed!

Skyblueweeman

I'm from Northern Ireland so I don't really get the context of your joke. Anyway, you can only beat what is in front of you (or lose). We have a vastly different team than last season. The fact that we're a division lower doesn't mean we should be steamrollering everyone we play. We're L2 for a reason...these teams are our contemporaries.

Well done for putting your point across though in a well thought out, adult like manner.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

I'm from Northern Ireland so I don't really get the context of your joke. Anyway, you can only beat what is in front of you (or lose). We have a vastly different team than last season. The fact that we're a division lower doesn't mean we should be steamrollering everyone we play. We're L2 for a reason...these teams are our contemporaries.

Well done for putting your point across though in a well thought out, adult like manner.

Doesn't take much thinking to know we are shit

Sick Boy

What I find strange is that in the first couple of games we looked organised. Everyone looked like they knew what they should be doing and got on with it. The last couple of games have been the opposite, we don't even seem able to complete a short pass.

How has it gone wrong so quickly? One game you can write off as a bad day at the office but there should have been a reaction yesterday and it wasn't there.

Of course still early in the season but needs to be sorted very quickly or we'll find ourselves off the pace with the promotion / play off places and, at best, stuck in mid table.

It could well have something to do with the assistant being taken ill?

Users who are viewing this thread