Shooting in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

speedie87

I went to go down there this morning police everywhere. There was an abandoned corsa in the middle of the road between the two car parks just past the bridge you could see from inside the park.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Always odd goings on in those car parks over the years, walked between the 2 11:30pm last Saturday night on my way home from Earlsdon and there was a couple of cars in the one furthest from the park parked up interior lights on.

Surprised this Incident happened very early in the evening.

clint van damme

Always odd goings on in those car parks over the years, walked between the 2 11:30pm last Saturday night on my way home from Earlsdon and there was a couple of cars in the one furthest from the park parked up interior lights on.

Surprised this Incident happened very early in the evening.

Nor far from me and I go running round the park. Think a lot of the parked up cars are young uns smoking weed, regularly get a whiff of it when I'm running.

chiefdave

Nor far from me and I go running round the park. Think a lot of the parked up cars are young uns smoking weed, regularly get a whiff of it when I'm running.
The big car park (the one where the travellers go) is bad for that. The smaller car parks, the one at the top of Leamington Road and the ones of Coat of Arms Bridge Road, seem to always have several cars in them when I drive past on the way home late at night.

Nick

Administrator
Jeez, a picture of him going about.

14915714_1620065481621483_6891992090518298664_n.jpg

Makes you wonder who took the picture, and why his face is blurred out.

chiefdave

Are any / all of these going to be linked? The stabbing could be a random nutter but someone being shot in the park and then someone found dead and another attempted murder. Bit unusual for so much to happen at once isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
Shouldn't be too hard to find with that picture, very clear.

Who took the picture though?

clint van damme

Are any / all of these going to be linked? The stabbing could be a random nutter but someone being shot in the park and then someone found dead and another attempted murder. Bit unusual for so much to happen at once isn't it?

Police looking at a link between the two Henley Green incidents.

Users who are viewing this thread