Shooting reported outside Houses of Parliament (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Not sure how true it is, but the local radio station, Fire, just said the Bournemouth MP tried to give mouth to mouth to the police officer injured :(

Fair play to him/her though, rather than standing there taking pictures like some were.

I guess you don't know how you'd react until you're in that situation.

ccfc92

I guess you don't know how you'd react until you're in that situation.

I guess not.

I 100% know though, it wouldn't be to get my phone out for selfies to get some social media attention.

The only useful thing pictures are used for is evidence, in which case they don't need to be shared on Twitter etc, just handed to the Police.

Captain Dart

This is the c**t that did it, they should close his Mosque.

ccfc92

Imagine actively living your life in hatred and anger against your fellow citizens.

No wonder these "people" are so fucked up in the head.

Macca

One thing that gets me and I'm no liberal. In fact I'm more right leaning but I do worry about the sensationalism of these kinds of things. Shouldn't we wait until we decide the nature of this attack. There is a world of difference between a calculated coordinated pure terrorist attack and the actions of a lone nut job loosely affiliating himself to a cause. I mean I could lose my shit and drive my car into pedestrians and go nuts with a knife but it's a world away from 7/7

dancers lance

This is the c**t that did it, they should close his Mosque.

Well known to the security agencies, the scruffy little carcass I've just seen being pushed away on a stretcher (as the they are trying to save his life) looks exactly like this uber c**t.

dancers lance

One thing that gets me and I'm no liberal. In fact I'm more right leaning but I do worry about the sensationalism of these kinds of things. Shouldn't we wait until we decide the nature of this attack. There is a world of difference between a calculated coordinated pure terrorist attack and the actions of a lone nut job loosely affiliating himself to a cause. I mean I could lose my shit and drive my car into pedestrians and go nuts with a knife but it's a world away from 7/7
But the tactic used is a well versed isis one, if it looks like a dog and barks like a dog, it's probably a dog.

ccfc92

I think we are now, as a country so well prepared for bombings etc, this is all the bastards can do now.

Whether he's lone or not, muslim or not, English or not, he's a fucking coward.

Like you say, anyone can get a car and knife. The bombs etc take more planning and have more pre warnings and evidence. Try and buy some ingredients for bombs and see how long until you get a knock on the door.

ccfc92

Well known to the security agencies, the scruffy little carcass I've just seen being pushed away on a stretcher (as the they are trying to save his life) looks exactly like this uber c**t.

Looked more like a fat fucker in the picture I saw. Lived a comfortable life no doubt in the country he hates so much.

ccfc92

Apparently he's dead, the coward who did it.

Shame, he'll never pay for his despicable actions.

dancers lance

Looked more like a fat fucker in the picture I saw. Lived a comfortable life no doubt in the country he hates so much.
I agree he was a chubby fucker, but he is still a little man, a tiny little coward.

Captain Dart

Fucking BBC still not stating the obvious plain truth.

Even heard one BBC radio commentator of them say "might be extreme right". unbelievable!

Covstu

It's terrible news, does make you wonder how coordinated this was or was this guy trying to be a martyr on his own? Other attacks like Paris had a series of events.

UKIP and Britain first just increased their numbers...

dancers lance

It's terrible news, does make you wonder how coordinated this was or was this guy trying to be a martyr on his own? Other attacks like Paris had a series of events.

UKIP and Britain first just increased their numbers...
If It's the man that's being reported he is no lone wolf, quite the opposite, just search him, this is no "lone nutter"

Sick Boy

I guess not.

I 100% know though, it wouldn't be to get my phone out for selfies to get some social media attention.

The only useful thing pictures are used for is evidence, in which case they don't need to be shared on Twitter etc, just handed to the Police.
I guess not.

I read somewhere before that standing and taking photos can be part of the shock towards the incident.

ccfc92

Prime Minister to chair Cobra meeting shortly
Posted at18:51
upload_2017-3-22_18-53-54.gif
BBC

The thoughts of the PM and the government are with those killed and injured in this appalling incident, and with their families. The PM is being kept updated and will shortly chair Cobra."

dancers lance

Indeed but you would normally see more attempts elsewhere
I just like to deal with facts, this is an attack by an islamist extremist, using a method used many times before by these types.

Grendel

Never mind. Remember whoever did this is a freedom fighter. One day they will be able to shake hands with the Queen and be held in high regard by the establishment. Oh and they will never ever have to offer any sign of redemption or apology in order to get that.

SkyblueBazza

I dont get the images of what I assume is the suspects being treated at the scene with armed police pointing their guns at them.

Why aren't they bundled into a van and taken away?

I wonder if it will come out that they were "known" to authorities?
That's because when the attacker is in receipt of medical attention the police become spectators. Save his life he can be interrogated & something useful gleaned. No good to anyone dead

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Macca

I'm still gobsmacked that a poor copper can be guarding the Houses of Parliament without a fucking gun. This is London 2017 time to move with the times

chiefdave

How can people like this walk the streets?
Its the same with all sorts of crime, not just terrorism. The police know who these people are but the burden of proof is so high and sentences so light they can do little.

Obviously not in the same category but watch shows like Traffic Cops where they have the crimes on camera and then at the end you get 'no charges were brought' or 'received a caution'.

SkyblueBazza

Fucking BBC still not stating the obvious plain truth.

Even heard one BBC radio commentator of them say "might be extreme right". unbelievable!
Jo Cox's killer was - but I agree news reporting shouldn't really be speculation like that nor leaping in to say it was ISIS

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Monners

To put some context behind my annoyance:
I walk past Parliament on my way to work. It is really friendly around there with all the tourists, and the Police on the gates do a great job. Just got home 30 mins ago.
As I say, RIP

Captain Dart

I'm still gobsmacked that a poor copper can be guarding the Houses of Parliament without a fucking gun. This is London 2017 time to move with the times
I heard a police spokesman say he was armed, should have shot first and asked questions later.

Captain Dart

This Abu chap is in jail????
His lawyer said that but hasn't said he spoke to him today to confirm he is incarcerated. Situation now uncertain.
Nevertheless some yrs ago this Adu/Trevor guy abused Home Secretary John Reid and told him to 'get out of muslim area' so alive or dead he is a c**t anyway.

PS Just saw vid on twitter popping up claiming abu whotsit, removed for youtube before I could look.

Users who are viewing this thread