Should ACL go for liquidation? (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

As ACL have a vote on the CVA a rejection would lead to liquidation. Should we bite the bullet and start again or prolong the agony with a slow death move to northampton and suffer further relegations to non league?

Steve1974

It does not matter if acl reject it or accept it. Ccfc ltd has no assets ... There where all transfered to holdings which was not in administration. SISU can sell them on and make money.

letsallsingtogether

Good I hope it happens other wise our club is going to die slowly we are already a laughing stock of the football world in full view of everyone.:blue:
If that happens I'll give up on football!

hill83

I just can't ever ever want us to be liquidated regardless of how bad it is.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Its their nightmare scenario. With no club they have no leveredge to get the Ricoh by distressing ACL. Appleton would then have to talk to Hoffman about his plan of rent free for three seasons. Sisu would look complete idiots if they didn't accept giving others the oppertunity to buy.

cloughie

as if ACL will agree! smell the coffee guys the council have been trying to wreck ccfc for years, they will get their wish when we are liquidated.. of course they wont agree, it is the only card they got

Timmys butler just fook off this is a football forum not a defense case, but it may well come to that

with a bit of luck .fraud springs to mind

Nick

Administrator
Timmys butler just fook off this is a football forum not a defense case, but it may well come to that

with a bit of luck .fraud springs to mind

Yes it is a football forum and everybody is allowed an opinion, who are you to say people can't have one just because it differs from yours?

LastGarrison

as if ACL will agree! smell the coffee guys the council have been trying to wreck ccfc for years, they will get their wish when we are liquidated.. of course they wont agree, it is the only card they got

Talking about coffee with your username has just reminded me that I had some of those banana and toffee Jammy Dodgers the other week.

Highly recommended.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Word of advice come back on as somebody else 30 or 40 posts couple of jokes you know get yourself comfortable a few poitive posts then gradually crank it up a bit not this launching straight into it.Be a bit more subtle now come on try again:wave:

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, all I smell here is bullshit.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes it is a football forum and everybody is allowed an opinion, who are you to say people can't have one just because it differs from yours?

Well say I disagree that other people should be allowed to have an opinion. That's my opinion. Which you've just said everyone is entitled to have. There's an inherent contradiction right there.

Where do we go from here?

Nonleagueherewecome

Well say I disagree that other people should be allowed to have an opinion. That's my opinion. Which you've just said everyone is entitled to have. There's an inherent contradiction right there.

I don't really, just pointing out the absurdity.

What I really think is that we aren't saying people can't have opinions, just that our opinion is that their opinion is stupid.

cloughie

Home ..............hang I'm not going to Northampton

Grendel

Word of advice come back on as somebody else 30 or 40 posts couple of jokes you know get yourself comfortable a few poitive posts then gradually crank it up a bit not this launching straight into it.Be a bit more subtle now come on try again:wave:

Why? Check out my first couple of posts. Didn't take me any time to get in the swing. Bet if he came on attacking my viewpoint you'd have just liked his posts.

Sisued

Because the council will benefit from all that extra income when the football club goes. I bet those local businesses are pressuring the council to be these evil overlords so can benefit too

Sky Blue Pete

Why? Check out my first couple of posts. Didn't take me any time to get in the swing. Bet if he came on attacking my viewpoint you'd have just liked his posts.

That's possibly true!! Lol

What are your thoughts now mate? Still optimistic of kicking off in Ricoh??

Nonleagueherewecome

You should teach classes in WUMing, you'd be good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread