Should be at Wembley today. (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Stupid, naive tosspots for going gung ho in the first leg.

Thanks for denying us a great day out.

Instead I have been to Asda and done the washing up. Twats!

hill83

In Crewes defence, their population is less than Nuneaton.
And we all know loads of Nuneaton folk support us, a club not even in their own town. So 10k isn't bad.

logjoe

Lads i don't wont to sound like a broken record but we need to get over it! If they win wait because the troll fan of theres will be straight on bragging it up.

stupot07

In Crewes defence, their population is less than Nuneaton.
And we all know loads of Nuneaton folk support us, a club not even in their own town. So 10k isn't bad.

It's a good job they do, along with those from kennilworth, Warwick and leamington, otherwise they'd be about 4-5k at the Ricoh.

hill83

It's a good job they do, along with those from kennilworth, Warwick and leamington, otherwise they'd be about 4-5k at the Ricoh.

Yeah, I agree. I was looking for a couple of bites to be fair!

Ashdown1

To be fair the Crewe following is equivalent to City taking about 53,000 in terms of population comparison. I'm pretty sure who Johnstone Paints and Wembley Stadium and surrounding area would rather have had playing today.

Covstu

we were stuffed at home and didn't deserve to go through after that, we nearly had the miracle turnaround but didn't happen. Fair pay to them and good luck to Crewe.

Samo

Ah we don't really want it on our CV do we? When we are back in the Prem we won't want a constant reminder of how shit we were. Last trophy we won was the FA cup, I'm happy with that!

tbh444

Ah we don't really want it on our CV do we? When we are back in the Prem we won't want a constant reminder of how shit we were. Last trophy we won was the FA cup, I'm happy with that!

Agreed, glad we're not there - it'd be a silly distraction, and nothing more than a day out at a pretty average modern stadium in the scheme of things (yes it'd be great to be at wembley someday, but it's the sense of the occasion that makes it, not just the stadium). But congratulations to Crewe

stupot07

When? if is probably more accurate

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I think words by skybluelee were over the top. Yes very disappointing. I listened to first game on internet and it sounded we were really unlucky. I did see the 2nd leg and Crewe were the better side.Congrats to Crewe, thats football.

Users who are viewing this thread