Should drugs be legalised? (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Its rife mate.....its not like the old days with lads queuing to hoover up tidy lines with crisp tenner......its like snuff these days.....I've seen lads not even break stride whilst tooting a spoonful walking down the street.

Chav factory weed stinks these days.....a lot of it is sprayed with all sorts of shite to make it smell stronger & weigh more......wouldn't touch that shite myself....I'm a connoisseur....
I've gotten into snuff lately, I often think people might wonder if I'm a junky just having a little toot.

skybluebeduff

Its rife mate.....its not like the old days with lads queuing to hoover up tidy lines with crisp tenner......its like snuff these days.....I've seen lads not even break stride whilst tooting a spoonful walking down the street.

Chav factory weed stinks these days.....a lot of it is sprayed with all sorts of shite to make it smell stronger & weigh more......wouldn't touch that shite myself....I'm a connoisseur....
Nothing wrong with some stinky weed now and again, and why it's being claimed that some people doing weed must be doing other drugs too is ridiculous, plenty of people are casual smokers e.c.t.

At Wembley a guy 3 places infront of the queue at the turnstile was smoking one, seen the sniffer dogs approaching and thrown it to the next queue. Poor person in next queue gets marched away and searched whilst the culprit made it into the ground. That's the only thing I've ever witnessed half bad when it comes to footie and drugs.

oucho

The Reverend Skyblue

Coke is absolutely everywhere these days.

I'd wager half the people out in any town centre of a Saturday night are on it.

Each to their own but im happy with a good few pints ta.
Ive always thought this of drugs.
Why would you want to take something that totally zonks you out ,and you end up on your own in a dark corner of the room watching flying elephants go overhead, whilst you miss out on a few pints joking and laughing with your mates.
You miss out on the night out and like matex i've always preferred to have a few more pints than go and take something that ends your night within minutes.

Liquid Gold

Why would you want to take something that totally zonks you out ,and you end up on your own in a dark corner of the room watching flying elephants go overhead, whilst you miss out on a few pints joking and laughing with your mates.
You miss out on the night out and like matex i've always preferred to have a few more pints than go and take something that ends your night within minutes.
To be honest mate its not really like that. If you're drinking coke will sharpen you up and stop you being too hammered. Not that I've ever taken it officer.

Nick

Administrator
I've seen people at the Ricoh gurning their faces off and chewing their gums. Saying that I've seen it on social clubs on a Sunday afternoon

clint van damme

Alcohol is without doubt the most dangerous recreational drug there is.

skybluebeduff

Nothing apart from the fact that possession and usage of are criminal offences.
Maybe so, but our country will be playing catch up with all other country's legalizing it.
Here's what I don't understand, alcohol is more of a mind altering drug that kills everyday, yet not one confirmed death from weed. Funny that isn't it?

Weed is not what you think it is clearly.

Also one last thing, I would find it more of a criminal offense someone grinding up against my wife, then I would my wife smelling someones spliff.

clint van damme

Nothing apart from the fact that possession and usage of are criminal offences.

true, but our country once went to war for the right to export opium - the law isn't always right.
And just to say, I don't smoke weed, not because I'm against it but because I've tried it and it absolutely batters me!
But I think there are far worse things that are legal.
Look at the issues with prescription drugs that are massive in the States are starting to take a foothold here.

oucho

Maybe so, but our country will be playing catch up with all other country's legalizing it.
Here's what I don't understand, alcohol is more of a mind altering drug that kills everyday, yet not one confirmed death from weed. Funny that isn't it?

Weed is not what you think it is clearly.

By "all other countries" you mean a minority of countries, right?

I stick by my point, by definition, if something is against the law then there is something wrong with it....by very definition.

skybluebeduff

By "all other countries" you mean a minority of countries, right?

I stick by my point, by definition, if something is against the law then there is something wrong with it....by very definition.
No not a minority of country's, lots of country's have decriminalized it.

oucho

true, but our country once went to war for the right to export opium - the law isn't always right.
And just to say, I don't smoke weed, not because I'm against it but because I've tried it and it absolutely batters me!
But I think there are far worse things that are legal.
Look at the issues with prescription drugs that are massive in the States are starting to take a foothold here.
Just because something's legal doesn't make it OK. But then, just because some legal things are not OK doesn't mean that the law doesn't matter. Illegal = there's something wrong with it. We don't get to pick and choose which laws we think are OK to disregard.

covcity4life

weed should be illegal,dont want it easy to get for youngsters etc

prohibition would prob sort out future generations tbh

oucho

It should be legal, tax it, helps minimize the kids buying it off the street!
That would mean that usage and consumption would increase - that's the opposite of what's needed.

Liquid Gold

Prohibition doesn't work. It didn't work in the states with alcohol, it's not working now with narcotics. People are going to what they want with their own bodies, legislating against that is enabling shady characters to produce dangerous products and providing funds for unsavoury individuals/organisations. Countries that have sensible drug laws, Portugal for example, show a marked decrease in their overall use.

clint van damme

Just because something's legal doesn't make it OK. But then, just because some legal things are not OK doesn't mean that the law doesn't matter. Illegal = there's something wrong with it. We don't get to pick and choose which laws we think are OK to disregard.

laws constantly change to reflect societies needs/ changing views.
Worth remembering, on a thread that is about poor treatment of women, the rape in marriage was legal up until less than 30 years ago - good job we didn't just say well it's the law so that's that.

jimmyhillsfanclub

weed should be illegal,dont want it easy to get for youngsters etc

prohibition would prob sort out future generations tbh

Prohibition (of anything) doesn't work......how much more proof do you need than the pathetic (and already lost) war on drugs.....

Prohibition of weed has lead directly to the current spice/mamba epidemic.......a synthetic drug originally designed specifically to replicate weed......except its nothing like weed, its frighteningly cheap & addictive, can cause all sorts of hideous health problems including instant cardiac arrest, will fuck your mental health for years & turns the user in to either a puking zombie or a Tasmanian devil fighter.....

if weed was legal, there would have been no financial driver for the gangsters to fund the development of such synthetic shite in the first place.

Just the prohibitive cost of legal alocohol & ciggies already means that loads of fake product is in the supply chain......I read recently that some estimates put the fake ciggie market at 1 in every 3 smoked in the UK major cities.....

Prohibition......my arse.

oucho

laws constantly change to reflect societies needs/ changing views.
Worth remembering, on a thread that is about poor treatment of women, the rape in marriage was legal up until less than 30 years ago - good job we didn't just say well it's the law so that's that.
See my comment above. Just because something was legal doesn't make it right. But you have to obey the laws of the day i.e. it doesn't mean something illegal now is right .

covcity4life

Prohibition (of anything) doesn't work......how much more proof do you need than the pathetic (and already lost) war on drugs.....

Prohibition of weed has lead directly to the current spice/mamba epidemic.......a synthetic drug originally designed specifically to replicate weed......except its nothing like weed, its frighteningly cheap & addictive, can cause all sorts of hideous health problems including instant cardiac arrest, will fuck your mental health for years & turns the user in to either a puking zombie or a Tasmanian devil fighter.....

if weed was legal, there would have been no financial driver for the gangsters to fund the development of such synthetic shite in the first place.

Just the prohibitive cost of legal alocohol & ciggies already means that loads of fake product is in the supply chain......I read recently that some estimates put the fake ciggie market at 1 in every 3 smoked in the UK major cities.....

Prohibition......my arse.

the only people having this synthetic drug are idiots who want drugs in first place though. who cares about them?

NortonSkyBlue

There are things I miss about the UK and somethings that are so much better here in Saudi Arabia. Not having drunken, off their head, thugs or doped up smack heads is one of them that is much better. Living with the potential of some idiot taking offence to a glance or a comment is not missed.

oucho

covcity4life

eh? why should i be sympathetic to druggies???????????

no trolling here. honestly dont understand why i should care that druggies cant get legit weed so have to make do with cheap dangerous weed.

Liquid Gold

eh? why should i be sympathetic to druggies???????????

no trolling here. honestly dont understand why i should care that druggies cant get legit weed so have to make do with cheap dangerous weed.
Because a lot of normal people take drugs recreationally without causing harm to society.

covcity4life

and btw i dabbled for 3 years whilst at uni. then i graduated and left it behind. anyone over 22 who is tempted by drugs is weak minded.

Users who are viewing this thread