Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Not Arsed

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
A few people have mentioned he is just out to stir up trouble so I thought I would only be fair put it down to a public vote...

It is 100% anonymous and you can only vote once.

craigus12

No way, some times he is on the wind up but it still makes the debate more interesting when you have another perspective.

sky_blue_up_north

No it adds a bit of good natured banter

Nick

Administrator
I just thought I would put it to a public poll to see what the majority of the users want :)

I am happy with that choice as I don't know you personally so can't judge but some of the users do!

Check your PM ;)

Dinyull

If he gets banned for simply being a Leicester fan your going down the GMK admin route - which killed the place for some (before the tech problems).

Like I said in another thread, he is harmless and usually offer a good outsiders viewpoint. Some cretins on GMK used to give him stick for no reason whatsoever hence him giving some back.

Nick

Administrator
If he gets banned for simply being a Leicester fan your going down the GMK admin route - which killed the place for some (before the tech problems).

Like I said in another thread, he is harmless and usually offer a good outsiders viewpoint. Some cretins on GMK used to give him stick for no reason whatsoever hence him giving some back.

That is fine. I am not going to ban him just for being a Leicester fan, it would be the same as any other WUM whether they supported Leicester or Coventry :)

Like I have said to Hackney in a PM and before, everybody gets a chance but then if it just get into stupid arguing all the time then it does piss some members off!

If people do decide to just give Hackney stick for no reason and they are city fans then they will get a PM too :)

skyblu3sk

I don't have a real issue with Hackers but he does tend to bring the worst out in people... could just be his affiliation to the lady boys mind

matesx

he offered to buy me a beer once

and for that reason i'm in

Hacks stays

Don't ban him. Hackers brings a different dimension to the place. I cannot think of anything he did on GMK that would have deserved a ban unlike some of the others...Killerumble and all of his other names for instance.

skyblu3sk

Don't ban him. Hackers brings a different dimension to the place. I cannot think of anything he did on GMK that would have deserved a ban unlike some of the others...Killerumble and all of his other names for instance.

I didn't think he did get banned on GMK thought it was rumble that did

I know that...What I am saying is that there was nothing that he did on GMK that would have deserved a ban but Killer was an example of sombody who did os no need to ban him on here IMO.

hackneyfox

Afternoon lord, just mentioned yo on another thread.

Some old faces on here.

Is that spelt right?;)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
By doing this it's making an issue out of it, and will give cause for shit to stirred. Like you said, everyone deserves a chance, so let's just see how it goes. I voted no, don't make me regret it Hackneyfox!

Nick

Administrator
I think it is safe to stay Hackney will be given a chance like everybody else.

I will close this thread and poll now and take the ban stick away for now!

Any problems with Hackney, Me or anybody then just press the report button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread