Video Shrewsbury Town v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

90 minutes and they are on a counter I’d be kicking the fuck out of the bloke. Think Rose tried to be fair but just take him out

And yeh, where is mccallum for that second goal.

SlowerThanPlatt

I still can’t make sense of the equaliser. It looks like the goal scorer has poked it without much conviction towards goal and McCallum hasn’t controlled/blocked it and the ball trickled into the net?

Johnnythespider

Agree with Rose, he should have put the player and ball in the stand
First goal was just a mess

Sky Blue Harry H

Was O'Hare fouled for their winner at the other end of the pitch? - Quest highlights showed it more clearly. I thought he was at the time, but the ref let them get away with a lot of niggly fouls.

Grendel

Yeah agree on Rose, the player should have been put in the stand tbh. Dabo wasn't quite tight enough and no idea where Mccallum was

You can see mccallum in their half as the ball is played over to the right - he could I would have thought recovered position by tbd time the ball came over to the scorer

fernandopartridge

You can see mccallum in their half as the ball is played over to the right - he could I would have thought recovered position by tbd time the ball came over to the scorer
Yeah, the ball went across the pitch so there was time to get back. He had been down injured a few minutes before that though I think. Perhaps he wasn't up to it

cc84cov

McCallum should of done better with the first & certainly is caught out of postion for the second,I’m a huge fan but I’m thinking mason needs to come back in next game,O’Hare is too lightweight I’m baffled as to what people are seeing when they date the lad with such high regards...better than Bright ? My Arse !!!

Users who are viewing this thread