shut up mugs please!!!! we will be at the ricoh (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

dear me what a dramatic bunch we are!!! read between the lines, the FL sanctioning city at sixfields means nothing!!

we will still be at the ricoh

first game of proper season at ricoh

i hate the place i admit it but these games are not fooling everyone

the over-hyped response by some of our fans is exactly what sisu want!

youll all stop moaning and whining about the on the field stuff as long as you get to see us play in the ricoh!

sisu get rid of acl and city council venom - all around sisu are winners. stadium owners by 2014 december - you heard it here first

ajsccfc

'You heard it here first' only really counts with information rather than guesswork.

quinn1971

dear me what a dramatic bunch we are!!! read between the lines, the FL sanctioning city at sixfields means nothing!!

youll all stop moaning and whining about the on the field stuff as long as you get to see us play in the ricoh!

sisu get rid of acl and city council venom - all around sisu are winners. stadium owners by 2014 december - you heard it here first

Phew....panic over then.

Sky Blues

How do CCFC play at the Ricoh this season if, as you suggest, the Sisu master plan won't come to fruition until December 2014?

T

true sky blue

this thread is about the overeaction of fans when the truth is there is no final decision, your all just believing anything your being told. calm down dears...

its a bluff to get the right deal for sisu. surely you can see what they are doing cant you????

Tommo72

this thread is about the overeaction of fans when the truth is there is no final decision, your all just believing anything your being told. calm down dears...

its a bluff to get the right deal for sisu. surely you can see what they are doing cant you????

Nonsense chap....

Danceswithhorses

New Nostradamus is with us it seems.
If you could tell me next week's lottery numbers, i'd be most grateful.
I would say you have an equal chance of getting either prediction correct, unless of course you have some proof to back up your prediction, oh great Seer ;)

procdoc

Whatever you say, tosser

Gosfordthommo2

I was just gonna start a thread saying sell them the Ricoh !
All this bollox is all coming out of our pockets not theirs sooner they own it all ,sell it on and fuck off the happier we will all be !
Don't get me wrong I hate sisu but no match day revenue is the big issue , they've certainly got balls !! Wankers

ajsccfc

The all-time classic Sun approach would be to start a new thread now entitled 'Coventry to groundshare with Northamption - WORLD EXCLUSIVE'

sky_blue_up_north

Err the fact NTFC have annonced a contact as been signed sort of gives it away, we will be at NTFC for the foreseeable future... minus me

T

true sky blue

if someone can show me the actual proof we will not be playing at the ricoh at the start of the season ill shut up.

fact: both parties (sisu and ACL) are in a fight - that fight isnt over, of course sisu will play at the ricoh, but behind the scenes sisu are going for the buy out of the ricoh, while ACL can do nothing but beg SISU to play/pay. its a war i told you all sisu would win some 6 months ago, i remember being called a few names then too.

sisu are magnificent in my opinion, they are getting the best deal for the club, and are prepared to start a fresh with a new stadium and a new outlook on revenues / income. its the only they could do. Muttons not gobbing off anymore is he!! i just think its quite sad how easilly lead some of you are by the bullshit the council are spreading through the coventry telegraph

T

true sky blue

a contract may well have been signed with NTFC but what for - i hear its for a building development

Womble

yeah, sit down and shut up everyone... we used to have people like you at wimbledon. the same 14 who went and still go to mk as if nothing happened. you make me sick.

procdoc

if someone can show me the actual proof we will not be playing at the ricoh at the start of the season ill shut up.

fact: both parties (sisu and ACL) are in a fight - that fight isnt over, of course sisu will play at the ricoh, but behind the scenes sisu are going for the buy out of the ricoh, while ACL can do nothing but beg SISU to play/pay. its a war i told you all sisu would win some 6 months ago, i remember being called a few names then too.

sisu are magnificent in my opinion, they are getting the best deal for the club, and are prepared to start a fresh with a new stadium and a new outlook on revenues / income. its the only they could do. Muttons not gobbing off anymore is he!! i just think its quite sad how easilly lead some of you are by the bullshit the council are spreading through the coventry telegraph

you must be either a troll or a complete tool to spout that BS

Nonleagueherewecome

yeah, sit down and shut up everyone... we used to have people like you at wimbledon. the same 14 who went and still go to mk as if nothing happened. you make me sick.

I thought there was only 1 left now?

Hadenough

thanks for the insight

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Sky Blues

Fisher said the ricoh isn't even on their radar anymore ?

He did, though the value you attach to that depends on what you think of the validity of Mr Fisher's statements generally. The OP had holes. I just pointed to a rather large one and asked him to explain it to me and he has ignored the question so far.

Nonleagueherewecome

He did, though the value you attach to that depends on what you think of the validity of Mr Fisher's statements generally. The OP had holes. I just pointed to a rather large one and asked him to explain it to me and he has ignored the question so far.

Unicorn murdering scumbag...

True sky blue i was a firm beliver that we would still end up playing at the ricoh, but now that believe has gone shitsu won't be happy till theve finished us thats they want there not interested in ccfc or the fans don't invest feck all aprt from robins employ shite yes men as managers(pressley is deluded) and quite happy to see us slip out the league give it up mate we are finished at the ricoh....

ajsccfc

Robins is a 'yes man'. Look at his answer when Huddersfield asked if he wanted a blood transfusion.

T

true sky blue

why would the owners be out to destroy their business!!! what a silly thing to say.

if you owned city you would have done what sisu did. use a business head and youll understand ACL started this, kept it going, and sisu will finish them for it.

letsallsingtogether

Because like you they don't give a shit have proved it many times:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
why would the owners be out to destroy their business!!! what a silly thing to say.

if you owned city you would have done what sisu did. use a business head and youll understand ACL started this, kept it going, and sisu will finish them for it.

RegTheDonk

So the Football League are in on this bluff/deal too then? Always knew they were crooked.

skybluepm2

Don't give this knob anymore airtime gents! Someone who can act as a WUM in a situation such as this is obviously sick in the head.

the only silly thing to say on here pal is by you if you really believe were still be playing at the ricoh, wake up and smell the coffee it won't happen...acl,sisu,ccc don't give a shite bout us there schoolboy arguements has made it to personal between the lot of them......

Users who are viewing this thread