Transfer Rumour Signing incoming? (op was out by a few hours) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Seems certain, what forfeit will you do if there isn't :)

Is it a NEW signing or a renewal? Is it a current trialist?

RoboCCFC90

One apparent ITK account on Twitter has suggested "CCFC may sign Jordan Lussey today".

RoboCCFC90

What is the account? They got anything right before?

CCFC Talk, got a feeling I know who is behind it.

Various tweets seem to be based on tweets already existing or news already existing in the domain.

The account did tweet that Stoke had edged closer to signing Chris Camwell before he signed an extension with CCFC, so I wouldn't say the batting average is high.

pastythegreat

CCFC Talk, got a feeling I know who is behind it.

Various tweets seem to be based on tweets already existing or news already existing in the domain.

The account did tweet that Stoke had edged closer to signing Chris Camwell before he signed an extension with CCFC, so I wouldn't say the batting average is high.
Who's behind it? Is it Danny White? Is so then it MUST BE true

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Who's behind it? Is it Danny White? Is so then it MUST BE true

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No, otherwise we'd be linked with Ronaldo!

Liquid Gold

Any news? Surely something is going to happen as the club would be slaughtered if they were teasing about signings that didn't materialise.

skybluebeduff

Here's a rule to go by, if an OP drops a thread onto the boards like this, stays online but never answers anyone's questions, then it's best to leave these threads to die out like they should.

Nick

Administrator
Here's a rule to go by, if an OP drops a thread onto the boards like this, stays online but never answers anyone's questions, then it's best to leave these threads to die out like they should.

If there is a signing you have massive egg on your face, if there isn't he does.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread