Transfer Rumour Signing incoming? (op was out by a few hours) (1 Viewer)

Ranjit Bhurpa

I saw a Mat Black AMG Merc coming off the A444 in Bedworth last night. Number plate read something like PE46SON and looked like him being honest.

I wonder if CCFC have a place in Bedworth as he was headed off toward the same area that Aaron Gunnarrrrrrsssssson used to live.
That's a cheapskate reg for an AMG. Splash the cash for JP1 at the very least.

Liquid Gold

Except it isn't up to SISU where Thomas goes. Thomas is out of contract and can go wherever he pleases, clubs are just negotiating with us to avoid the uncertainty of a tribunal. Stoke could come in and offer GT £10k a week and us nothing and he'd be off but we'd still get a fee from compensation.

I swear people will blame sisu if it rained on their day off.

win9nut

Except it isn't up to SISU where Thomas goes. Thomas is out of contract and can go wherever he pleases, clubs are just negotiating with us to avoid the uncertainty of a tribunal. Stoke could come in and offer GT £10k a week and us nothing and he'd be off but we'd still get a fee from compensation.

** shakes fist at sky, drops to knees***
"DAMN YOU SISU!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

200w.gif

robbiekeane

Cringe worthy isn't it

Ranjit Bhurpa

Must have cost a fortune considering that it won't be released for another 29 years......
Just think that these types of plates are a con.
Found it much easier and cheaper to change my name by deed poll to BN63FWP

Users who are viewing this thread