Signings for next season (1 Viewer)

trevelfarandwide

Don't say that I can't handle another season like this :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I can't either, but I'm being realistic; dropping to L2 means more cost cutting, more backroom shady dealings and even less for the team budget. OSB even said that funds for the first team would be absolutely minimal in the summer.

We're done for, mate, anyone believing we'll storm L2 with great players and a renewed spirit is simply hopeful - reality suggests the opposite.

Generally Midfield

Are we expecting quality signings?!

Come on lads, we're gonna have either the same useless jobbers or a new influx of absolute dross. Let's be fucking realistic.

We are gonna STRUGGLE in L2.

Depressing but true. sisu don't care what league we're in and their priorities will probably be continuing the legal battles and a pr war over the ricoh.

Warwickhunt

Ian Evatt his contract is up in June with Chesterfield he is their current Captain and 33 years old a Coventry Kid and a ready made captain a tough centre back. He would do a job for two years whilst we are in division 3

Grendel

Ian Evatt his contract is up in June with Chesterfield he is their current Captain and 33 years old a Coventry Kid and a ready made captain a tough centre back. He would do a job for two years whilst we are in division 3

His legs have gone - he makes Clarke look like a gazelle.

Warwickhunt

His legs have gone - he makes Clarke look like a gazelle.
Tell you what Grendel even with his legs gone he is far better than our bunch of no marks

wingy

Probably irrelevant and not going to happen, but Mark Marshall?
What were the circumstances of us not retaining him?
Just seen his three assists for Bradford.
Impeccable delivery for all three goals off both wings.
Apologies for off topic.

CCFC1686

Port vale offered him more money and rob page probably said he'd kill him if he didn't sign for them, not sure how he ended up at Bradford!!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think we should be looking at some of the players in lower leagues, and I mean lower leagues! There are some good players in the National League teams, that I'm sure would jump at the chance of playing for CCFC. And before anyone mocks, just remember where Bobby Gould found Stuart Pearce. Wealdstone FC! We just need someone with great scouting skills.

skyblueeyesrevisited

I think we should be looking at some of the players in lower leagues, and I mean lower leagues! There are some good players in the National League teams, that I'm sure would jump at the chance of playing for CCFC. And before anyone mocks, just remember where Bobby Gould found Stuart Pearce. Wealdstone FC! We just need someone with great scouting skills.
Totally agree but don't you need a scouting system in place to find these rough diamonds?

Chipfat

Expect to see Mayock, Leahy, DKE, Shipley, Whatmore, Spence and if fit Lawton will be pushed into the 1st team. Theyou will be spoke about as new signings. I'd also expect to see Willis, Stevenson, Haynes and Harries being sold for less money than was offered in Jan.

Players like Finch, Stokes, Lamires, Bigi, Vlad, Reid and Rose will be a individual decision by the manager. Either way L2 is not going to be easy and not when the whole club needs an overhaul from top to bottom.Not going to be fun this league.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody who isn't a complete pussy. A trial should consist of being able to pass it 5 yards to a team mate, not fall over in the wind and have a bare knuckle scrap in the car park. Already a much better start than most of ours.

wingy

Blimey Otis! I thought my missus's name was a mouthful! Aldona Binkowski Kviecinskas
This one will pale into insignificance but the first girl at junior school I had a crush on, Bearta Pozniak.
Polish princess that lived at the top of the hill in the Big house.
About 7 years old at the time.

oakey

Hopes
SISU will be gone. The club will recover and start to resemble a professional sports club.

Fears
SISU won't be gone. The host for the parasite will die slowly and painfully.

The rest is detail. Nothing else matters.
Sorry wrong thread but actually it is still relevant.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure about his availability but with Brighton being promoted to the Premier League he could be available for a smallish fee.

Jordan Maguire-Drew, 19, winger, who got 14 goals from 42 games for Dagenham last season on loan.

If not available for transfer then could be a good loan option & next step up the ladder.

Sky Blue Kid

We have to get out of division 4 first!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anybody who isn't a complete pussy. A trial should consist of being able to pass it 5 yards to a team mate, not fall over in the wind and have a bare knuckle scrap in the car park. Already a much better start than most of ours.
I'm your man

steve82

I quite like the idea of Harry Davis central defender who's left Crewe Alexandra. Age 25 and over 200 appearances to his name fits the mould of players MR is bringing in while seen as experienced too.
I don't believe he's signed for anyone yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I quite like the idea of Harry Davis central defender who's left Crewe Alexandra. Age 25 and over 200 appearances to his name fits the mould of players MR is bringing in while seen as experienced too.
I don't believe he's signed for anyone yet

Left? Released by the club you mean?

steve82

Left? Released by the club you mean?

Yes, very much out of favour up there after his dad Steve Davis was sacked and felt like he needed to move after for a new challenge.
Went out on loan to Scotland since January to play for st mirren

I think he'd fit in well

Users who are viewing this thread