Simon Gilbert (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

[QUOTE="Moff, post: 1328632, member: 2182]

I am now going to go and take a long hard look at myself.[/QUOTE]
Make sure you've got your monocle on.:emoji_older_man:

Moff

I see. Apologies to Skybluedan as well then.

At the end of the day we're all city fans and if the football wasn't so piss poor we'd probably have better things to do than argue.

At risk of unmasking my "anonymity", Mr Eccleston of the telegraph is a close personal relative, so the suggestion that he should lose his job was not taken in good humour by myself (to my discredit).

To get back somewhere remotely near to the original topic, I've no particular opinion either way on the local media coverage of City. I don't keep fully up to date with it admittedly. But I wish both the local bbc and papers wouldn't so actively get behind Wasps, but that is obviously the policy from higher sources, so would not want to direct my angst at any individuals in particular.

Travs in hindsight it wasn't a great joke, and I wasn't advocating for a minute that he should lose his job. It was part of the wider joke on the thread. That said it was my mistake to bring him into it.

I totally agree with your sentiments about the football. We are all here because of CCFC and have seen them fall a long way. One year surely we can arrest the decline and lighten the mood.

clint van damme

If I had said it in the pub and someone took offence I would have apologised, but then not if a complete twat like you waded in calling me a fucking wanker. Don't try and take some moral high ground.

As for being over 45 I'm not, I am 45 so again take your moral high ground elsewhere. I didn't realise 45 was a cut off for making jokes. My mistake, next time I will refer to you.

Again the irony of you keep attacking me for making what you classed as a derogatory comment shows me the utter plum that you are.

young bastard!

skybluedan

At the end of the day we're all city fans and if the football wasn't so piss poor we'd probably have better things to do than argue.

At risk of unmasking my "anonymity", Mr Eccleston of the telegraph is a close personal relative, so the suggestion that he should lose his job was not taken in good humour by myself (to my discredit).

To get back somewhere remotely near to the original topic, I've no particular opinion either way on the local media coverage of City. I don't keep fully up to date with it admittedly. But I wish both the local bbc and papers wouldn't so actively get behind Wasps, but that is obviously the policy from higher sources, so would not want to direct my angst at any individuals in particular.

Oh it was a family member. Fair dos, I feel the same about Moff he's like a father figure round here , well he's fuckin old enough anyway , in fact now I would say grandfather figure now

Moff

Oh it was a family member. Fair dos, I feel the same about Moff he's like a father figure round here , well he's fuckin old enough anyway , in fact now I would say grandfather figure now

Don't be cheeky son!
I like to think of you as my feral child, but am clearly jealous of your closer proximity to the beach than mine!

skybluedan

Don't be cheeky son!
I like to think of you as my feral child, but am clearly jealous of your closer proximity to the beach than mine!

Don't be mate I'm gutted I can see right now the tides up its warm but the wind man , it's like getting sandblasted out back
I told boy this morning he needs to wax his board, I'm going to see if he is stupid enough to do it outside with the sand flying when he gets back from school, but first I'm going to jump out of his wardrobe with a demon pumpkin mask on I found in the cupboard today, Could go either two ways he will cry like last time , or he will flip

God I'm bored

Monners

Hahaha feral that's the word they used when I burnt down part of the school hahaha
200w.gif

skybluesam66

While i agree they cocked up this one , and also the freely taking content from this site, and then at the same time prohibiting anybody from taking anything from the CT site stinks of desperation

I think this thread has gone too far, and is well past the bullying stage

Come on guys leave him alone - he probably has a family etc, he may be a strong character , but there are many people who this may affect in a bad way - would you want that on your conscience

SG fucked up - and he is probably very aware of that, but lets leave it at that

Malaka

At risk of unmasking my "anonymity", Mr Eccleston of the telegraph is a close personal relative, so the suggestion that he should lose his job was not taken in good humour by myself (to my discredit)..

So you have nothing better to do than cause trouble on here since you got kicked out of Formula One? Spend your billions on CCFC

Sterling Archer

Here Travs, your nephew (the one we had on loan from Blackpool) was shit, so don't bring him back when you spend your zillions on CCFC. Cheers.

Bob Latchford

He followed me on Twitter , I followed him back - he blocked me the next day #GoFigure

Bob Latchford

Skybluesince82

He went quiet for a bit after he was made to look a tw@t, then a couple of weeks later comes back all guns blazing. Prize c0ck but to be fair, we all fan the flames by talking about him

CCFC_Charlie

Ain't it weird how the journalist who actually broke this story isn't mouthing off on Twitter about it? Almost as if he's good at his job...

Nick

Administrator
Ain't it weird how the journalist who actually broke this story isn't mouthing off on Twitter about it? Almost as if he's good at his job...
Same as when he got the story about the release list wrong none of the beef was actually toward him.

It's his job made harder with all the games

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread